barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
During the game, alcohol only hinders me. Self-control is lost and attention is scattered. During the game, it is better to use something neutral. Or don't drink anything at all.

gatobalza15

gatobalza15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play with my friends for recreation, well if I drink with them to have a lot of fun, relax and be more looss IoI

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It helps me with aggression but it doesn't help me play tight.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
drinking water helps me stay awake...

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When I drink I fall asleep, so my game is over at that moment. I feel better when I listen to music.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing for money, you should not drink alcohol in any case.As practice shows, when drunk, you can make a lot of unnecessary mistakes and lose your bankroll.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For a small friendly game, its fine, but alcohol can impair your judgement. Poker is not a game to play with poor judgement.

But that said, when playing live, I always have a drink or two. Partly to loosen up because of stress, and partly to get vodka and redbull into me to give me the "I just hit a monster" shakes.

A "smoke" can be nice if it is legal in your jurisdiction. Relaxing without losing focus.

But if I was in a WCOOP event or something, no, stay away from booze. It will not improve your game...unless the problem in your game was excessive good judgement.

Cheers,
ObbleeXY