Is poker for strong people?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is Poker for strong people?!. Hm, Main, by my private opinion, Poker is very democratic Game, and therefore, in this very interesting,
and in the same time, unpredictable Game, can to play Everybody! And this is most of important! Therefore Go Ahead to Game!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Indeed it is for everyone. Thank you all for playing! Much appreciated!

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is for people with strong nerves. And you need to perceive poker as a game in order to recover from losses more easily.

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope!
Actually, poker is a game for everyone. If it were only for the strong, there wouldn’t be any fish on the table, which wouldn’t be good for the business. Perhaps a more accurate statement would be that consistently winning at poker requires strength.
Wdyt?

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wel, actually I consider my self a alightly better than average poker player but at the same time I consider myself 1 of the biggest fish out there. I guess it depends on the moment. GL at the tables and try not to be a fish like me. LOL

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes I think so. And if you play online you have to get used to losing many times a day. You have to be very strong mentally.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I believe that a strong mindset is needed to play for hours without making mistakes. Additionally, facing bad beats without getting angry is crucial.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You mean mentally strong? My answer is yes, this is a game for people who are patient, cunning and able to stay calm under pressure. If someone is mentally immature, it is very easy to know that person's intentions.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1 Recover from complex losses.
2. Control the game and stay patient
3. Find a suitable time and place to play
It turns out I'm a strong man. :ROFLMAO: I don't invest real money in poker, so I don't have any losses. Do I control my emotions? Of course! Otherwise I wouldn't have been able, for example, to win the recent bonus tournament in CardsChat League. Regarding time. I don't see any special problems here either. :)

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, if poker is for strong people, yes, but the greatest strength of poker players comes from faith in themselves.
I believe that poker is a game that does not discriminate against anyone, anyone can play poker, the main requirement is faith in the game and in yourself.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Poker is for everyone but only strong ones with big mental ability's and skills will have real good success.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker is available to all players, and strong players, like weak people, just strong people will get to the top and achieve great results when weak players don't make it and will always play low limits and will enjoy it for a couple of dollars

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
1 Recover from complex losses.
2. Control the game and stay patient
3. Find a suitable time and place to play
Mentally strong. Physical not so much. The most important professions deal with the edge of what is a known outcome. Doctors don't know if they will save a patient. Politicians don't know if their policy will work. Businessmen must manage risk. Managing risk and making hard decisions is where the money and power at!

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, you need to have control

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would say poker is for the people.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Poker is game for all people, and it doesn't matter if you can play well, or if you are very smart, or if you have a highly developed intuition

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker is for everyone who loves this game, everyone plays with a certain goal depending on what expectations they have

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, playing poker professionally is for determined, focused, disciplined people who can maintain their study and playing routine for years.

Something extremely difficult.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is for patient and disciplined people. If there is no patience and even more discipline, then it is better to find another hobby, because otherwise poker will only bring you losses and disappointment.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, poker is for strong and disciplined people! But anyone can play because only the strong will achieve results, and without bad players, the performance will be lower.