Is poker stressing you?

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want stress play hyper turbo heads up or flash spins, something that lowers the skill requirements to be profitable, I mean 60+ BI downswings are average yet in most games modes 60+ BI downswings are like the worst you should expect as a profitable player. hey got carried away, yes variance is stressful :)

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker, is more enjoyable at lower stakes, lower stress.

I play poker for the game, the competition; the challenge. The money angle, I don't put a lot in, so I don't have to worry. I play with what I can lose.
If I couldn't play poker with the "what the hey?" attitude towards wins vs losses, it would be stressful and not enjoyable.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally, poker doesn't stress me out, because I play just for fun and I don't spend my money. I play tournaments with free entry and the money I earn in those tournaments, so with that money I play paid tournaments.
But players who don't just play for fun are certainly stressed out, because for some it's a job and if you do badly at your job, you'll be stressed.

B

bonanza337

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i play poker its not stress it me :):):)

W

Wldirishcat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally, poker doesn't stress me out, because I play just for fun and I don't spend my money. I play tournaments with free entry and the money I earn in those tournaments, so with that money I play paid tournaments.
But players who don't just play for fun are certainly stressed out, because for some it's a job and if you do badly at your job, you'll be stressed.

although its a job for many i doubt there are many poker players who don't enjoy the game, we all got into to it because we fell in love with beauty of various aspects / sure make profit helps, but for me certainly it is aby product of the love a mental game that i am able to pay bills.

by this i mean if we aren't playing and having fun we are doing it wrong

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
It depends on how you play it, it could be stressful !!! If you play badly and you lose stress, if you play well you go well and therefore it is fun !!!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It depends on the hours of play, it can get tired and even stressful, but as you say, satisfaction with poker makes those factors put aside and enjoy this beautiful game