Poker is very stressful game for me.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to get pissed off :banghead: and stressed out. Quitting was not an option as I purely enjoy playing..

Cardschat saved me with the freerolls. No longer stressed out about losing $$.

Now if I lose to bad beats or my poor play I just tell myself well.........

"That was Unfortunate"

:dancing:

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is not stressing me, I think that it is relaxing me, at the end, because it is an exciting game, where I apply my decisions and see the results of my actions! This gives a great satisfaction winning or losing, because it is a sequence!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to get pissed off :banghead: and stressed out. Quitting was not an option as I purely enjoy playing..

Cardschat saved me with the freerolls. No longer stressed out about losing $$.

Now if I lose to bad beats or my poor play I just tell myself well.........

"That was Unfortunate"

:dancing:
I agree
playing in the club does not make me as nervous as in other games
here many are already familiar to me at the tables and only I am responsible for my decision
lost - accept defeat with dignity

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker does not stress me out as I play for fun and never play for high stakes as I know that would stress me out even if I have more bankroll in account. Stick to your game that is comfortable to you.

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only times I notice real stress from it is probably the times I overextend and play stakes too high for my bankroll or the times I go extremely deep in a tourney and each place has a huge money gap in it. Besides those times its just a blast and even those times its a thrill so no complaints here

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the big mistakes that makes us nervous is forgetting where the reset button is
if there is no discipline, then stress is inevitable
here you have to choose[emoji854][emoji854][emoji854][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I don't get stressed playing poker. I enjoy it for the entertainment. If I lose money, it can be irritating, but I'm not that concerned. I always am prepared mentally to lose money, so I don't make that many large bets.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No way, if this is happening, you need to stop and rethink about your game and what may be happening, if necessary it is better to stop for a while and rethink about everything that is happening in your life

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not usually, but sometimes poker really stresses me, specially after bad beats. Last week, poker really stressed me because my party poker account was hacked and that was so frustrating :(

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some Poker tournaments are a bit long, so sometimes the stress affect me. It is difficult to maintain a strategy for long hours.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way. If I have a stress with poker i just stop playing. Poker is my hobby... i just have fun

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I could say that poker does not stress me, many times I lose a tournament and I do not sleep thinking a thousand ways that I could have played the hand that I lost and well, obviously I play for fun but when I lose it frustrated me and I still cannot change that, it will be that I need to mature enough in this poker

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had times where I needed to take a break.
If poker is making you not like yourself then it’s time for a realignment.
A break
Some study time
Renew
Refresh
Get back on the horse

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes when loosing.
No when winning.

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really lost motivation end of last year to play poker...i played spin & go's and CC tourneys mostly...I Don't know what happend, i quess i was just too busy in real life and didnt had that time to grind poker. Thats why i also got removed from FRC list. But in the end i didnt really lost anything..I mean real life cash wise...Didnt win anything or lost anything..So i can call that break even. But motivation came back and have bit more time in real life, so i decided to return. Let's see what happens :p

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get very stressed the moment I am eliminated. But the anger and discomfort does not last long. Soon I get distracted and forget.
I try to enjoy the game and not give in to the pressure of good results.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, stress in poker happens a lot. because you never know how the game will turn out today, but that's why we love poker!

Last edited:

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, i guess there is things that really are stress, like no have food to eat, a cronicle dissease. not poker

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am certainly stressed when I play poker for many days in a row, after a while without playing everything is back to normal.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No.

only when I lose the last card to be turned

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I try and only play with good intentions and will stop playing for awhile if I get to stressed. I try and enjoy it as much as possible but if it gets stressful it’s no fun to me.

K

karenone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anytime I stress poker, I just put post and fold.. Get up clean the house or bake. hahah