Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that businessmen earn big money by selling weapons, and nothing can stop the war.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if like the way you think! if we could just gettem to sit down together alot could be accomplished

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i wonder if it would be 'rigged'?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think everyone here plays ACR, or will play, unless it is not prohibited in your country. It is a very good place with lots of freerolls, including the best of Cardshat Freerolls.

what does this ^ have to do with the original post?

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny, but i think not many soldiers want to fight! People who sits in big cousy ofices are the idiots which start a war... I would give every country nuclear weapons and force presidents to play tick tack toe till they see there is no winner!

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
a strange solution to the problem) you need to expand the range of games. not everyone prefers poker))) funny post.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Humanity is constantly making the same mistakes, that is, greed and constant pursuit of money. The public debt of each country will never be repaid. Only war pays off public debts at the expense of human wrongs. Everything repeats itself and war also until humanity understands its destiny! Woja eliminates public debt and this is the main cause of wars. It's all just dormant and shifted in time. Persaldo of the entire planet is negative. All planet is in debt, the question is with whom?! Money for a long time doesn't cover or maybe we are indebted to the aliens! :D :alien:

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahaha, there are people with a lot of imagination!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many other ways to overthrow the war.I do not think diplomacy can handle conflicts, but it has not always been successful. I think these are the team sports. The crowd, the masses of fans,it leads down are these energies.

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do you think about the war? for create this topic wtf

I think that war as a phenomenon is surmountable. we live in an amazing time, when today's idea tomorrow may turn into reality. I am sure that in our century, all existing armed conflicts will stop and our grandchildren will see times when a person will stop killing a person.

...---...

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if only we can force fighting parts at hot spots to sit at the poker table and to solve the reasons for which the conflicts began in the game...
then poker would become a game of peace throughout the world.
diplomacy has ceased to be capable of resolving conflicts.so can humanity try alternative ways to get out of the wars ...
What do u think?
...---...

I do not quite understand what you mean, my friend, I think he expressed himself in an abnormal way.

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many other ways to overthrow the war.I do not think diplomacy can handle conflicts, but it has not always been successful. I think these are the team sports. The crowd, the masses of fans,it leads down are these energies.
I agree, but at the poker table there is an opportunity to discuss serious problems and come together to solve them:wink:

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if only we can force fighting parts at hot spots to sit at the poker table and to solve the reasons for which the conflicts began in the game...
then poker would become a game of peace throughout the world.
diplomacy has ceased to be capable of resolving conflicts.so can humanity try alternative ways to get out of the wars ...
What do u think?
...---...

I think the questions you ask are totally out of the question. You should be a little more cautious when making publications of this type.

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
be brave and determined

I think the questions you ask are totally out of the question. You should be a little more cautious when making publications of this type.
cautious? you should read all my publications. Freedom of thought will set the world in the future. alternative ways to end the war are the path to world peace.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I'm watching this and this topic is upsetting me. Probably the statements of young youth twink dreamers? :nurse:

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have you read muhammed ali biography?

I'm watching this and this topic is upsetting me. Probably the statements of young youth twink dreamers? :nurse:
M.Alli was peace maker and antiwar thinking individual...:call2:

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read the answers. I laugh a lot:):):):):D:D:D:D

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you stop a war by poker if "poker is a war"(с) Doyle Brunson

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you stop a war by poker if "poker is a war"(с) Doyle Brunson
I think it is time to unite the efforts of all people on the planet, all spheres of human activity should be involved. Poker is no exception. in any society there are optimists:boxing: -:shakehand:damnmate:pacifists :)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes.

But not in the way you're thinking.

I'm embarking on my journey to become a successful pro poker player as to improve myself but also to give me the platform and funding to have a positive impact on the world in more ways than I would otherwise be able to.

If you have a few million (or more) interested followers on some social media site, that's a lot of people listening and thinking about what you're saying. If you can reach enough people and instigate small changes it can have an unimaginable knock-on effect.

War, poverty, hunger, hatred and discrimination are just a few things the world could do with less of...

If everyone's favourite footballer, rock star, actor or whatever was campaigning and speaking out about these things it would definitely be some help.

Or we could keep war and just use paintball guns? Or robots? Perhaps Guinea pigs? They don't seem particularly useful for much else, just munching on carrots and stuff...