Poker rooms should include card reveals end of tourney to some games

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like on tv where we can see what each player has i wish poker websites/ Apps would run tournaments where we can see everyones card at the end of tourney. It would be nice i know the game is over but don't you always wonder what opponents has etc...

Obviously i am not saying all games maybe one off games can be titled card reveal at the end etc....

G

Great Big Pair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars used to post videos of the final table of the Sunday Million to YouTube. All hole cards face up. I'm not sure if they still do that or not. But I always thought they should do that for more random final tables. I would enjoy that.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I see cards up play for the Sunday Millions on GG poker all the time. The blog comes with live commentary and analisis by 2 good players.
Overall I am probably against showing all cards and plays to other players, as they will have an easier time of finding ways to beat you. I remember when holecard cams first came out, several big pros were against it for that reason.

G

Great Big Pair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see cards up play for the Sunday Millions on GG poker all the time. The blog comes with live commentary and analisis by 2 good players.
Overall I am probably against showing all cards and plays to other players, as they will have an easier time of finding ways to beat you. I remember when holecard cams first came out, several big pros were against it for that reason.

Do you oppose HUD's for the same reason?

Your opinion here either way is fine with me. Just asking, and maybe hoping for a little consistency.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like on tv where we can see what each player has i wish poker websites/ apps would run tournaments where we can see everyones card at the end of tourney. It would be nice i know the game is over but don't you always wonder what opponents has etc...

Obviously i am not saying all games maybe one off games can be titled card reveal at the end etc....

I would like to see this at every poker room aswell. I think it will help people understand the game alot more.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Like on tv where we can see what each player has i wish poker websites/ apps would run tournaments where we can see everyones card at the end of tourney. It would be nice i know the game is over but don't you always wonder what opponents has etc...

The idea is interesting, but it has both positive and negative sides. Personally, I would not want any other players to see my pocket cards and my game. I believe that such information cannot be disseminated without my consent.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Videos with open cards are full on YouTube.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Do you oppose HUD's for the same reason?

Your opinion here either way is fine with me. Just asking, and maybe hoping for a little consistency.
to be honest I am against artificial sudy of hands or of ones play. I think poker should be as close to live as posible. No outside help.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Some rooms already have this option.

But will it help you?

I don't see much use other than increased stress or the possibility of tilt.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

When you sign up for those trny's it says at a later date this trny will be run with hole cards exposed,so you know ahead of time ,but they only do that with a select few

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it would be good. Some of the sites reveal the turn of the cards too quickly. It’s difficult to see how you stand with such a quick reveal. Slower reveals would build the tension too.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
curiosity is a bad habbit
just go on playing your game and not thinking about old hands
GL on the tables

Top 10 Games