poker, passion and hate.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the game of poker is a difficult game, when you win is pure passion, but when you lose in a final table with AA pair in hand and your opponent makes 2 pairs and you win the game gives you to play.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's still great when you get to the final table! And when you fly out before the final table, it's even more sad!

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is interesting to hear the top professional poker players' perspective on busting out of tournaments. For the most part, if the player believes he/she played well, they are content with where they've cashed. If the player believes he/she did not play their best poker, they are not content, even if they had a big cash.

I recently saw an interview with Bryn Kenney, where he was not pleased because he had "only" min cashed in a few of the Poker Masters' tournaments. Even though he had played well, he believed he could have played better and finished higher. I think it's inspiring to see that the best of the best continue to strive to improve their play.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but what is good in poker imagine if it was one thing or another the game was already over there is no better thing than you are going out of a tournament and in the next tournament you put it and exciting.:D

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me poker is a passion. In my opinion, hate is superfluous.
This is a game in which there are a variety of situations. Better analyze your mistakes and try to refine your skills.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have moments when I win and I want to play more and more, this is for me the passion of the game, but there are times when I lose somewhere on the final table or do not get into the prize zone in a good tournament then I have a hatred for the game and me I do not want to play poker, but later I continue to play poker!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... I would say that poker is like a marriage ... there are wonderful days ... suddenly days more or less ... and other days when you would like to divorce ..! This is poker ... when you win everything is passion and joy ... and when you lose you want to never play again ...!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From love to hate, one step is Poker...

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think poker can turn into a feeling of love and hatred ... we just have to learn to master our instincts

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think knowing how to control passion or impulses is what makes the good poker player, everyone gives them a fight when we lose, but if this anger is not controlled, it leads us to commit more prone actions to continue losing.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeeesssssss, poker is definitely a passion-hate game but I'm slowly improving the way I deal with these randomness situations of the deck.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The balance is complicated, we should not bet that can not lose, on the other hand those who do not bet does not win, so when we lose we have to have bet bit and when we win we have to have bet too.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its a game, you have nothing for sure, you win some, you lose some, a lot of time i lost with AA and KK.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Departure from AA at the final table is a sad event. But for me it's more sad if I cure with AA in the middle of the tournament. The final table is the result of your good work. Even if you are the ninth.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker game is not for the faint of heart, and in no case it can not be taken to heart)