Poker or Partner?

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be a difficult choice, it is better not to bring it to the moment when you have to choose between a partner and poker. It is better to allocate your free time competently so that no one is offended.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The choice should be obvious to you if you have a problem with the time you spend on the game. You can play poker anytime and you don't have to break your relationship to do it, just common sense.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well I would chose my partner but I don’t have one that’s why I have not such a dilemma

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You should always choose your partner, children, family or whatever before poker. At least that's my opinion

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I think you should be aware the importance of the family and balance your time to play poker and have a good relationships.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I can to say only one about this question: I haven't ever this problem in my family, and hope won't!..
Everybody is doing the own cases, but the holidays and the other important events we are running together!

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lol,poker of course,i have no girlfriend XD
but thats a hard choice if i had a awesome girlfriend and poker was doing bad to me in someway,but for now,poker for shure
God bless

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is a lifelong partner, I'll choose her. Poker is not my main job. My wife has never been against poker and supports me when I sit down to play, but there are certain days when I play and days when I fully spend time with her.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on the magnitude of the game match, if you know what I'm saying:)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would chose poker, not because for poker itself, but I don't think a good partner would make you give up of anything you enjoy. Unless of course you have a gambing addiction problem and lost money of the family, in this case I can understand and I would probably do the same. But if this is not the case, I would chose poker 100% of the times.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
And when your partner accepts your situation, be on the lookout....with any shortcoming, something bad can happen to you from his side😀being a Reply to the time you have allocated to poker

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
definitely poker, because if he was really your partner, he would never put you in this position.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
There may have been a history of this, you probably neglected her.
If she tells us this right after we meet, it's poker, because it will only be a source of conflict later.
If it comes up during a relationship, spend more time with it.