Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's both, but if you don't have luck to get the cards you can't win.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
In the long run, knowledge matters more.
This is supported by the fact that the majority of familiar faces sit at the final table.
Of course, if we only look at one hand or tournament, then luck can also play a big role.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker is more about skill than luck. Yes there are time we get so called lucky but its not luck that wins for us. It was just our time to win out % of the hand. AA v KK the aces have about 82% chance of winning but that 1 time in 6 the kings will win. People will bemore there bad luck but we need to remember it can and will lose as well.

Poker is a game that you can win at if your truly a skilled player at the staks your playing. The problem is many players cana nd will over estamate there skill set and blame it on luck. also we need to remember, yes even if you have the skill, it may take hundreds of thousands of hands to show the winnings. This is also a problem in trying to define how good we are. Depending on how much you play, it could take years to know if your really a good winning player.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, skill decides always and everywhere, but you can't do without luck because maybe you play well, just your opponent can lead more and you will be eliminated from the tournament and that's it:)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is more skill than luck but of course the luck factor plays a very important role in poker.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
in one single tournament, even in a 10-20 tournaments, poker is a stroke of luck. But if you take hundreds of tournaments, then this is almost entirely skill

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It has a bit of both, without luck it will certainly be almost impossible to win, as well as without skill too, but skill will certainly help you and take you further in the long run, so nothing to rely on luck, focus on the game, study and determination ever.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
We suggest arguing as much as you like that craftsmanship requires luck. But when you lose again with a great hand, you will certainly say that you were unlucky. Hardly anyone would say that I played poorly and that's why my flash showed a higher flash. Or I'm a bad player and that's why my full house performance is quads. So I wish everyone the best of luck in the game!!!

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good pokee game its lucky with skill together

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in poker the main role is played by skills. On the other hand, without the effect of luck, playing poker would not make sense. Only the best players would win.

V

VikK030p13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that success in poker depends more on skills, but luck plays an important role

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Of course luck is involved with poker.. for example when you get AA and go all in against KK, your opponent can catch some many cards to beat your AA... That's the luck part

However you won't win or make final tables or go make the money regular with just luck... That's where skill comes in

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can be the greatest player and get unlucky all the time. But mostl if you are skilled you will win in the long run if you apply proper bankroll management.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think poker is the perfect balance of skill and luck.
Without luck, you can't win a major tournament, but you also can't win it without skill)))

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a game where luck solves a lot but of course that skill decides much more

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
While many believe that poker is more about luck than skill, poker actually shows that skill prevails in the long run, as the amount of tournaments played is a great example of this question we ask ourselves..:thrasher:
Hi.
I absolutely agree with you. Player skill is more important than luck in the long run. In my opinion, poker is first of all the skill of the player and only then it is his luck.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
While many believe that poker is more about luck than skill, poker actually shows that skill prevails in the long run, as the amount of tournaments played is a great example of this question we ask ourselves..:thrasher:
I think there is more skill than luck, but even without luck you can't win, I think 90 percent skill and 10 percent luck

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In the long run, in poker, 5% is luck and 95% is skill. No wonder there are players who constantly win money and there are players who constantly lose, and there are many more of them

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think there is more luck in tournaments, and more skill in cash games.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Skill to know how to play with the RNG is the main st important thing in online poker , then luck is of less importance and comes second on the long run

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think skill plays a big part in poker, but you won't get very far without luck either.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Skill to know how to play with the RNG is the main st important thing in online poker , then luck is of less importance and comes second on the long run
I don't get it. How do you "play with the RNG" ?? Do youmean ypu can work out the run of the cards ? How ???

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't get it. How do you "play with the RNG" ?? Do youmean ypu can work out the run of the cards ? How ???

I wouldn't ordinarily share this...but there is a high probability it will be ignored, so in this instance I will share it.

If I'm in the blinds with JTs, KQs, 89s...and there are 5 shoves on a full ring game. I'm calling every single time and winning 80% of the time.
Fewer than five players ALL IN before you get to act....and It won't work.