Poker makes people happy

G

govnoed228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet about this, sometimes you are lucky and you are very happy, but sometimes you are mega unlucky and you sit on tilt.

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know. Poker is so hard to win, how can someone be happy in long timer game like this?
Just if you talk about the Money.
Play right is a discipline question.
In my opinion!

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think you can only win a championship and with a large amount. You will be happy. In case you lose, you break the electronic device Haha, just for laughter.

K

Kingblack74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker always relaxes me sir some reason

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes thats true if you are for a weekend mixed with poker its fantastic :)

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker and it makes me happy, poker makes emotions happen for sure: :)

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy? Just like yesterday, when my KK ran into the classic AQs and sure there comes an A on the flop, only 30 places to the money and out? Oh yeah, I was so happy that I had to buy a new keyboard.
But TBH, if poker was forbidden from one day to the next, I would miss it A LOT!!!

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 2 tourneys and got two hexapro tix which I used on traditional hexapro and won 2 different ones, the tourneys were freerolls, won 23€ and I am super happy.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
as long as you love poker of course it will make you happy but I've seen a lot of love them while winning but when you losen hate it but for a few days lol

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thread: Poker makes people happy

poker could bring you closer to your goal but make you happy that depends on each person

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It makes me balanced, and there are times when makes me happy or sad too, but all of the feelings just will be balanced at the end, and I can be thankful for it.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, doing it correctly makes people very happy ...
:D

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It makes me happy to play it, but I would be really happy if I could get bigger profits and regularly so that I can quit my job and pay my apartment thanks to it, there I will be happy with poker

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

yeah it makes you happy. But playing for a living is work, and stressfull,

D

daniel411

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker brings a lot of emotion, not only happiness. It gives you adrenaline, it can make you angry, it can exhaust you, it can gives you power, it can make you disappointed, brings fun and make you happy. But all this emotions you have to hide at the table :)

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course not to everyone. But there is not only happiness there and adrenaline and different emotions.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm on a roll makes me very happy, but when in a slump no

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: It makes me happy, it makes me happy, it inspires me, I learn more every day, and if I am earning much better, it makes me feel sure of myself, and confident.

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you win, you experience happiness, when you lose, you are only disappointed. I do not know a single person who would be happy if he loses.

Losing is part of the game. No one can win every game. Sometimes you have to accept you played the right game but didn't have the run of the cards. If you played a good game and lost, sometimes that's the way it is. But if you play bad and win, count your blessings. Good luck at the tables.