Poker makes people happy

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker can change lives and form people with values, poker will always make you smile, of course when you win but also anger when you lose but in the end you will always have a good time, you will never find that adrenaline that poker gives you in another game, that is unique we must appreciate it, poker will always be present

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a poker hobbyist, poker is guaranteed to make you happy. If you expect poker to become rich, it will make you unhappy, exceptions exist, but they are very rare, like the Javan rhinoceros or the Amur leopard.

igorneia

igorneia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
in my case he does not always bring me happiness after a bad hand with a good hand I was sure of the victory in the bubble and I end up losing him just to anger and despair kkkk

:stupido::stupido::stupido::stupido:

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I really like the poker game, I played 22 hours straight, went to bed and couldn't sleep, got up and opened 2 more tables of 0.25 45/90 players.

I love addictive poker every time I play I want to play more. Good luck to you friend.:smokin::cheers::icon_thum

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I really like the poker game, I played 22 hours straight, went to bed and couldn't sleep, got up and opened 2 more tables of 0.25 45/90 players.

I love addictive poker every time I play I want to play more. Good luck to you friend.:smokin::cheers::icon_thum

This could be dangerous. Sitting in front of computer or other electronical device your body will may not tell you that you're exhausted. I love playing poker as well, but 22 hours seems way more time that our health could handle.
A good sleep can occour better mood in general. Then you can get back to your hobby. :)

C

CMPTTA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
🙃

It does make me more happy more than upset, but I do not take it super serious. I notice with more and more experience, the ups and downs in emotions are generally milder which is a good thing for my playing.
I love you too:bebored:

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in this times its a very good enterteinment. in my conuntry we cant get out of our houses.

T

tymons_87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course when you are winning and not need to worry about bad beat :)

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gambling cannot make everyone happy! In the language of mathematics, it is an equation where there are a lot of unknown variables. Poker can bring luck and happiness to your life, or it can destroy everything!

Very well placed my friend.

I believe the words you said.

But I would like to add a position to this view, most of the time we sink or become self-conscious due to our reality.

I believe that a person with emotional maturity would not reach the point of destroying himself with poker, because I believe that that person would stop playing.

Unlike a person without emotional intelligence in which to win a big hi, he would also spend unnecessarily, playing more expensive or spending on other things without control, and so he would return to the past moment.:cool:

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people makes happy ,some people makes sad thats poker. There weren t winners if there weren t losers

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you, poker can make people happier, but for this you need to be able to play well, often win and rarely lose). Victory bring a person a lot of positive emotions and energy. That is why when a player wins, it is hard for him to stop, he wants more and more of these positive feelings, and it's not so much in the money won, but in the feelings themselves. Thanks to online poker, I can get an adrenaline rush without leaving home).

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is good

I think that it does make people happy, there are many people who are not disciplined and when faced with a stroke of bad luck they hate the game and everything, but it is part of it, you should not be like that and know how to enjoy it, greetings

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is an emotional game! What for example is the happiness of lose on a bubble? :) You can also break the mouse at the same time. If the opponent's outright trash was the cause!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The happiness is at all in. Easy game.

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes happy and sometimes angry ..but poker is a hobby and get happy if win money :)

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if poker makes me happy but I enjoy playing perhaps it’s the challenge..

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not exactly, they can make people happy and people sad, it depends a lot, but mostly sad haha