• Total voters
Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker can be replaced by another game or sport, but relationships are what makes people- human

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I didn't even need to think and picked 2 and I was really surprised to see that 'only' 60% picked the 2nd choice(ATM of my post)... I mean, I'm just a recreational poker player, so it's probably not as tough of a choice like for some pro players that live from and for poker, still love is IMO the most important thing in our life and everyone should aim to find your other half – the person who completes you... of course, it's really important to support each other in the activities you do but at the end of the day if you need to let go of some activities/ games/ hobbies - my loved one will always be more important than anything else!

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
There are people who enjoy things at the same time and that is at high levels. I suppose that at low levels it is more complicated to have both things at the same time, especially when you are just starting out in the world of poker.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker or love?
If the love is mutual, I'll choose love! I am still single, and I plan to find my beautiful girlfriend after the war is over, who will then become my wife. So I am ready to sacrifice even poker for the sake of my family future. But if the girl will love poker, I will be glad. :D

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Considering my name is Luvepoker. I think it is both.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really don't understand, but if I had to choose between poker or being with someone that don't let me play poker, I always would choose the first option because I would never stop to do something I like (poker or anything else) because someone doesn't like.