• Total voters
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't understand, but if I had to choose between poker or being with someone that don't let me play poker, I always would choose the first option because I would never stop to do something I like (poker or anything else) because someone doesn't like.

binh80208

binh80208

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
I really don't understand, but if I had to choose between poker or being with someone that don't let me play poker, I always would choose the first option because I would never stop to do something I like (poker or anything else) because someone doesn't like.
If the girl really loves you then she will support what you do and if not then you get someone better than her and you will have both ...

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is an expression: “Unlucky at cards, lucky in love.” In our city, in poker clubs, players often use it. I think in every person’s life there should be a place for poker and for love and for other activities. I know people who sit in poker clubs all day, go home just to sleep, and then return to the club again. I'm sure this is not normal. A person should not be sick of poker, he should enjoy the game and make a living from it if he has such a goal. Apart from poker, everyone should have another life, and only in this case will a person be filled with harmony.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When you live together for 2-3 years, she will tell you in the evenings - go play poker, I’ll calmly watch my favorite TV series.You shouldn't give up love for poker.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Love always comes first. Poker is just a game. Love is forever!
So when this Day was ended
I was still not satisfied
For I knew ev'rything I touched
Would wither and would die
And Love is all that will remain
And grow from all these Seed;

Mother Nature's quite a Lady
But you're the one I need
Flesh And Blood need Flesh And Blood
And you're the one I need.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, I choose love is the most important thing to find your person in life so that he understands you in everything and you have harmony in love and everything. If she loves you, poker will always be there for you and you will play so you choose love first and there will always be time to play poker

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course love, I'm not such a big poker player that I would sacrifice my loved one for this.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
If I had to choose between poker or being with someone that love me and i love him , Of course i will choose LOVE, Love always comes first.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is my love😂😂.
But seriously, of course, finding your love and being with the people you love is the most important thing and poker should not interfere with building your personal life

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And isn't love for poker considered?? 😁😁😁😁 But seriously, yes, I choose love! I hope to meet a woman who will leave me some personal space in the form of a game. On the grave of Khan Krymgirey (a descendant of Genghis Khan), there is an epitaph that reads: "Do not cling to the world, it is not eternal! Death is a cup of wine that all living things drink."

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I totally agree with you ^ here. I choose both and I have both but if I had to choose, then I choose poker. I love poker, it’s a passion and hobby that brings me great pleasure and Im not about to stop playing just because someone who apparently loves me, wants me to stop doing what I love.

Is that love? Not in my opinion. If someone really loves you, they love you for you and won’t try to control you and tell you what you may or may not do. Someone who truly loves you, will support you and what you love and not put you in a position where you have to choose.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Poker or love?
What love are you asking about? I think you should specify more precisely, because there is no love for everything.
When you write poker, what do you mean? Poker can be sporty and profitable, but it can also be destructive and hazardous, including, for example, poker on gambling machines.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Love. Poker is fun, but just a hobby.

But getting into the rhythm of the game, sometimes I prefer to play a tournament than have to go to the cinema, for example, with my girlfriend.