Poker live or online!

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what you mean by easy. Live poker has many fish which increases your profit potential but it is also very slow compared to online. online poker lets you play many tables at a time but the competition is tougher because they are more studied in the game. What is true is that every player will benefit from extended online play, so even if you're a live player you can learn a lot more from a week of online play than a month of live play.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online for fun and live is real game

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They both have there place. Nice to be able to get some short time in online. Normally playing long session when play live.

T

ThatGirl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like online better, i like home games with my friends not cardrooms

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live and online are very different. Yes in online you can not monitor the reactions of other players but you can play much cheaper online and you can multitable. I like both. Online you can play at your convenience from home or other cosy place so it is both easier to sit and play and cheaper. Live game on the other side is much more fun for me - the feeling to have real cards and chips in your hands and to play with real people is just on another level.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing online is much easier for me than live I can focus on playing without pressure from outside

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are differences: in live poker, I played games for different times with the same players, that is, only casual games in which they are not tournaments, giving an opportunity to know their opponents well. Unlike online poker, there are several players and tournaments of varying sizes, which show the difference in the mechanics of the game. There is no way to identify many features of an online bluff, as opposed to a live match, where you may notice a different and common movement in the opponent's for this type of play!

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn’t have to play live poker, I really want to try, but I will agree about your words, there are a lot of clues in real poker, from movements to various kinds of reactions .. a good psychologist can become a successful poker player, ahaha)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play online poker and it’s hard for me to say which poker is more difficult, but I think that it would probably be easier for me to play live poker at tournaments than online, but I don’t have such an opportunity and I only have to play online poker

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I think the players who I play against online are better than the people I play with regularly live. With that being said, our live games move so much slower with people not paying attention and just having a good time that it is harder to beat them slowly. Online, it is much easier for me to play patient and take my chances when they come whereas live I feel that I need to make riskier moves as we raise the blinds with fewer hands being played. Not sure if that makes any sense, but just my opinion!

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play poker live with friends but I think that live is harder than online. You can have more information about other players but others players have more information about you too. If already have experience maybe is easier play live.

I agree with you completely! I'm sure I have some obvious tells that my friends have been exploiting in our live games. Additionally, I don't think I make as good of decisions live because it takes more effort to size my bets without the pot size and math already done for me like online :) but that's just me being lazy.

GGrinder

GGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play both live and online.prefer live to be honest

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I did not have the opportunity to play live yet, hopefully one day I will be able to play.

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just started live and it's been pretty good, I'm happy to have played online so I know a few tricks from that and it's been fun assimilating it to live play.

Organize a Home Poker Game