Poker live or online!

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that online games are more difficult than live poker, I have often heard that online we can not know if our opponent bluff or not, personally I think that quite the contrary in live we tend to have difficulties in hiding our feelings, despite the fact that some think that they know how to hide their feelings at certain risks risuqé so in my opinion online poker is easier than the live one what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is difficult to answer which is better and easier,it all depends on what you, the player.hit you can everywhere and offline and online. Hold fast to the rear and redeem the bluff.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play poker live with friends but I think that live is harder than online. You can have more information about other players but others players have more information about you too. If already have experience maybe is easier play live.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is more difficult to analyze the hands of your opponents online because we have less information to their subjects, but there are still trackers that are allowed by the romms and that allow access to more information about the players against whom you have already played.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker is not created for the sake of profit ,it's just a mini game ,and fast ..more like roulette ..and of course it is easier ,but about the strategy and stuff I'm silent ..most players would still on positions, styles, finally hands ..most often I see a fir tree ..people make money by having a room on the table ,not by their heads ..

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker is a complete joke...... whoever thinks it legit is retarded...... when you get the money in good and lose about 90% of the time from a 2 outter.. something is wrong

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, I do not have free time for the game live poker.
Therefore I play online. I am sure that live poker is much more complicated.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don,t think, that poker can be an easy game at all. Doesn,t matter, where you gonna play. If you think, that it will be easier to win money in offline poker - this is not so easy as it seems, because you will find lots of good players.
Just try both of the games and understand for yourself, what is better for you.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think live poker is a lot better, because you can actually see who u r playing against. and you can get some tells if he is bluffing or not. online you get to see to many donkey plays that you loose with better hands.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there
I prefer online for a lot of reasons. And good reasons
First you play where and whenever you want to. You may play dressed or...
You do not read others.....but noone reads you. So you are at ease
Finally you should play only on the big sites. They at least are more reliable
Good luck

B

Brayan9052

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that live poker is different because other factors appear that in online poker do not. For example, there is not a limited time to decide whether or not to continue the action or withdrawals. In online poker you have a stopwatch, and in most programs you can not look at the person what this makes your game difficult. If you are used to playing online, I will give you more facilities but I will have already lived the game live and you can also have good earnings here.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course playing live poker is much more difficult than online, but it is much more interesting, for me it is a completely different game.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like online poker more in terms of how it looks for a game like Klondike and spider or just for the money, but we sometimes got together with friends and grali poker live, it was always great! a whole show! Offline tournaments I never received

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where live poker is available it is my preferred choice. However it usually requires more funds as there are no micro stakes at the local card games. The nicest thing about online is you can play in pijamas and drink whatever you choose

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that online games are more difficult than live poker, I have often heard that online we can not know if our opponent bluff or not, personally I think that quite the contrary in live we tend to have difficulties in hiding our feelings, despite the fact that some think that they know how to hide their feelings at certain risks risuqé so in my opinion online poker is easier than the live one what do you think?

I realy like playing on line i stead of playing live. I love fast action and i like multitabling.
I m getting bored fast on live poker thats why i dont play anymore.
Good luck

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play only online. I do not have the opportunity to play live tournaments. In addition, I find that playing live is much more complicated.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it all depends on the player !!! playing live your feelings can be your problem, but they can be your weapon too !!! You can not talk about all the players the same !!! There are people who find it easier to play on the Internet, and to someone the other way around !!!

roterdama

roterdama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I play poker offline and its more difficult , because on online you dont see the player at a , table, and offline poker takes more time to get final table. Good luck all at tables!:icon_joke

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online is certainly more difficult, but it isn't quite black and white. I've found that you have to play much higher stakes in live games to find the same skill level as you would in lower stake online games, but that doesn't make the live games any easier because it's very difficult to label some players - especially the ones who don't know what they're doing - and therefore play against them effectively. When I play small tournaments (£10-25), people just never fold and always bet amounts that are way too high, meaning those games actually become harder, in a sense.

L

lousypanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Might be harder to hide your feelings but that’s also true of your opponent. That’s information you can’t get online.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played live poker only with some of my work colleagues and it tends to get easyer after you learn how they play. Online it's for me a strange thing, sometimes you win every flop even with 74o and sometimes you lose with AA.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. Online poker is hard to bluff, but it's hard for an opponent to know.

Organize a Home Poker Game