When i play long mtt, my relatives and wife are angry

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker allowed me to distract myself from the problems in life. When I play, I don't care about anything. It's a way to distract yourself. Someone has alcohol, cigarettes and drugs, and I have poker.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hobby

Hello poker lovers :)
Please tell us: how has poker influenced your life? how radical were these changes? and were these changes for the better or for the worse?
poker is part of my hobby as i work during the day and play at night i still don't live poker as a pro but maybe one day..

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has changed my life, now I sit at home more often in the evenings and play poker, and earlier I spent time with my friends, went to the cinema or to a cafe, life has become more moderate and calm.

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One day I will win the world series

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Poker is a hobby for me. I play primarily for fun, and enjoyment of the game is more important to me than money. Poker has made me more patient and disciplined, and it has definitely had a positive effect on my results and my personal life.
Good luck.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
maybe i can change my life once i win a good tournament and specialize in being a good professional player

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing quite recently, relations with my family have deteriorated. My wife does not believe that I can succeed in this game, but I am very confident in myself and I really like playing poker. One day I will prove to her that you need to believe in people:)

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, my bankroll is now at about $29 all from free rolls and playing very small tournaments between 25 cent to $1.1 buy-ins that I got from freerolls.

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please tell us: how has poker influenced your life? how radical were these changes? and were these changes for the better or for the worse?

Couch Potato > Gym Rat
Eat Like a Pig > Eating Healthy
From Barely Reading > Hungry for Knowledge
In general, made me more resistant to stress.

samircyber9

samircyber9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm still trying to make poker my main income but yet poker is still hasn't changed my life yet, i hope in the future

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! Poker for me has always been fun with the aim of learning and understanding the game more and more and also profiting whenever possible of course! Sometimes I think about professionalizing..! and in this balance of 15 years of playing poker I just have to thank everyone who was part of this journey that still has a lot of road to go..lol without forgetting to say that in 2021 Cardschat was very productive for me! Always grateful!
[emoji453][emoji256][emoji1635][emoji41]

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Poker gave me something to waste my time on.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say my poker has been influenced more by my character than my character has been influenced by my poker.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker didn't bring any special changes to my life, it's more of a hobby, a pleasant pastime)

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play a lot, it can really affect the changes in my life. As long as everything is under control

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, playing poker can change your life since many people do not control the insatiable desire to play and play, And they lose houses, cars, family, wives, and many things.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started to play I was so excited with the game that I remember that I used to spend a lot of time playing, but also was the period of time that I won more money, so, it had positive and negative effects in my life. Nowadays, I only play when I feel like playing, so, I think I found a balance with real life and online poker.