Poker and life changes

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello poker lovers :)
Please tell us: how has poker influenced your life? how radical were these changes? and were these changes for the better or for the worse?

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I don't have my bankroll where I want it but I can definitely see and feel the difference it's going to make on my financial life. I can use it as a side hustle and try to make more money than my actual job consistently as I can. I'm extremely responsible with my bankroll and my personal life so I know I'll get to where I want to financially. I know I'll be able to pay off my mortgage faster, pay off me and my wife debt faster and she'll be even more proud of me. ��

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you play multi tables long enough hours and long enough repetitive days/years/ ..... then poker is you and you are poker, kind of hard to separate yourself from becoming one with the game.

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I don't have my bankroll where I want it but I can definitely see and feel the difference it's going to make on my financial life. I can use it as a side hustle and try to make more money than my actual job consistently as I can. I'm extremely responsible with my bankroll and my personal life so I know I'll get to where I want to financially. I know I'll be able to pay off my mortgage faster, pay off me and my wife debt faster and she'll be even more proud of me. ��

Good target! I wish you good luck on this difficult journey.
You will succeed, the main thing is to believe in what you are doing :)

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably I should have started with my story :)

I am a fairly young poker player and fell in love with this game since childhood... When I first decided to learn I was 12 years old and since then I have never regretted this decision! I can't say that my life has changed radically because of poker, but I have acquired many useful skills thanks to him.
I learned to count better and faster, I got used to constantly analyzing actions (both my own and those of other people), I began to better understand human psychology (motives of actions) and much more... And this is all thanks to poker!
I am glad that one day I decided to learn, because this game gives a lot of useful things, unites many people from different countries around the world!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
the changes were bad at first, because I was seen as a gambler, but with time and the appearance of results and frequent withdrawals, the changes were for the better and I hope for the best :)

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello poker lovers :)
Please tell us: how has poker influenced your life? how radical were these changes? and were these changes for the better or for the worse?
Hello, at first the game of poker did not affect me in any way, but then when I began to manage to make my bankroll from scratch, it gave me motivation to work on the game and improve it! If I succeed in playing a plus, then for me it will become an additional income, and I can afford to save money for vacation! But who knows, maybe it will turn out even better and I can afford a car! I wish you all good luck and make your dreams come true!

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby. I play freerolls, and I play micro mtt for the prize money won. Enough for me to have fun.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I can't work for health reasons so poker helps me a lot so I don't fall into depression, poker makes me think about something and forget about the physical problem.:);):eek::D

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker kept me debt free my whole life! I payed cash for everything and now retired living a great life!

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker kept me debt free my whole life! I payed cash for everything and now retired living a great life!
Great result! You are one of the few people who have really achieved success with poker :)

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker has changed my life because it is a form of entertainment and at the same time of study and dedication, it also helps you to keep your mind active to try to solve situations during a game, it can also generate good income, that's why I love poker.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has hardly changed my life in any way. Well, except that poker has become my new hobby on the computer.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Changes in my life

Actually i didn't have any changes neither negative or positive... I used to play computer games now i play freerolls instead... So poker doesn't have no changes or impact on my life.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate the day iI started playing poker
poker gives the misleading hope that you will start making easy money
this is not true
more than 90% of players will lose more than win

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Without a doubt, poker has had a positive effect on my life. This wonderful game has taught me to be more patient, focused and persistent. I realized that hard daily work to improve my skills gives me good results. So now I'm in no hurry, I just work every day and step by step I move towards my goals.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is suitable for retirees or want to retire, but it is not so easy for young guys.

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the day iI started playing poker
poker gives the misleading hope that you will start making easy money
this is not true
more than 90% of players will lose more than win
This is probably the first time I see a player who hates the day he started playing...

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is suitable for retirees or want to retire, but it is not so easy for young guys.

It is easier for retirees because of the more free time, but nothing more :)
I myself am a young player and I do not see any problems or serious difficulties for myself. Perhaps it still depends on the character (after all, young people simply have much less time due to the high pace of life), and I am an introvert and spend most of my time at home, perhaps because of this I have never experienced any difficulties in this.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Poker has brought a lot of positive things into my life. First of all, thanks to poker, I became more patient. Also, I learned to be focused and make good decisions quickly. Poker is a great hobby that can change the life of every adequate person for the better.

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
Poker has brought a lot of positive things into my life. First of all, thanks to poker, I became more patient. Also, I learned to be focused and make good decisions quickly. Poker is a great hobby that can change the life of every adequate person for the better.

You correctly noted:
for an adequate person)
After all, for the most part, all players have a positive attitude towards poker, but in this topic I saw another side: those who were negatively influenced by poker ...
For some people, gambling is dangerous in one way or another.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You correctly noted:
for an adequate person)
After all, for the most part, all players have a positive attitude towards poker, but in this topic I saw another side: those who were negatively influenced by poker ...
For some people, gambling is dangerous in one way or another.

Absolutely agree. In my opinion, any gambling is dangerous, especially for undisciplined and irresponsible people.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker taught me patience, careful analysis of my actions, concentration.