Is poker, For Lazy people?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t think !!! To win poker, you need to make a lot of effort !!! Your physical condition, so that you can play concentrated as long as possible, also plays a very important role in your poker career !!!

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for all sorts of people. and this is not a sport! but in order for poker to bring money, you need to work hard

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Noway! It is for people who like to act with system, with strategy and they must have a lot of patient. These characteristics are not for lazy people. They are for hard-working people!

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Ths suggestion is true!I m so lazu, that s why I play poker.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know what to say.. ?? I used to play a lot. and now there is more work and ... I play very little ..

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your poker goals are easy to achieve, then you can afford to watch TV for hours instead of studying or playing. This is not laziness - you are just enjoying life because you have already achieved your goals.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I wouldn't say that! To play you need a lot of free time, but this is not laziness !!!!

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I don’t think !!! To win poker, you need to make a lot of effort !!! Your physical condition, so that you can play concentrated as long as possible, also plays a very important role in your poker career !!!
Completely agree)

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hum Lazy people ... no but i do not play poker all year... only like 4 month a year. but during those month yes i am a little bit more lazy

W

Well Enuff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is poker for the lazy???

Yes. The lazy are especially welcome at my table. The lazier the better. Bring lots of money.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What is certain is that for the impatient it is not

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I think that lazy people can hardly stay long in poker since they will be losers, lazily I don't think you have the desire to learn to play well and they will keep that poker is pure luck.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There are more than enough lazy people here so yes :bebored:

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe, I play poker and I'm totally a lazy guy, too lazy to work so I play poker instead :D

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is for the people who do not like working , just playing still earning money , anything alway need time , if we have time we will penetrate to the hobbie . So not easy to have a hobbie cause of when you have several freetime playing you can also earn some money , so interesting .

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. If you wish to compete, there is no way you are lazy. Competition gets the real player going. Really not for lazy folks if a person wishes to compete seriously.

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May be, depend the kind of people, and what is poker for them