Poker in times of Covid

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m afraid that poker wouldn’t turn out to be a big loss, because I rely on luck, you can win a little, but skill is needed for the distance, and it comes only with a loss of money or a big amount of knowledge that will not come in a short period of time.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker cannot be counted as income during a pandemic. The bulk of the players will not have income from poker. He will even be for them unprofitable. Only very good players will have income. The rest will give these good players their money.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think yes !!! Only a few million unemployed on the planet can easily provide themselves with poker))))

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be an income during the pandemic instead of office works if the players have skills & lucks.
If the players know to gain online poker, they needless to have office works.

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not enough money in freerolls to make a profit. After the rake, 95 percent of people lose money long term.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe the best way to spend extra time is to try to improve, and to learn more about poker games, then maybe to make some income from it.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is one of the things that has helped me to keep my mind healthy with social isolation .... (Although it worsens the health of my mind when it comes to those bad beats)Lol

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes and no. I really like to play poker, it doesn't matter if I win or lose. This virus just helped me realize how much I really love this game. A lot of people have lost their jobs, stay at home and do nothing. If you ask me, this is good fun and you can make some money.