Is poker hype fading away?

I

intheline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe it's a phase that poker lives. Sometimes it's just a redirection of the route of advertising campaigns. Usually the houses wait some time to get massively into advertising to attract new players who are getting older and will turn 18 to be legally using the platform. I believe that this is something that makes sense in this matter of investments. I see bookmakers going through the same thing.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I noticed that poker is not as popular as it was years ago. You see way less adverts on TV and many of my friends do not play poker anymore. But I still think it is a very popular game and I hope that poker is shown more on TV again.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the popularity of poker is only growing, growing every week, every month and every year. Poker is great fun, especially online poker, which allows everyone to enjoy the game and have fun without leaving home.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It had a big boom with the pandemic. It's natural to download post pandemic. And now with the departure of the Russians. It's time to recalculate routes.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is leaving many countries in Europe, and Russia was banned due to the invasion of Ukraine
Poker is having a really bad time right now.