Which poker hand do you remember the most?

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I was in the big blind I had a hand of 35o people in the small blind called and I checked. Flop 24A he bet 75% of the pot I raise in the end we got AA from him. The turn and river came out blanks of easy wines.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This is when I had quads of 6 and my opponent had a 2-6 straight flush and I lost.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The game was at CC League: Final table - three players remaining; It was dealt to me AKo, and i shove, from the other side call with 33'; the pocket 33's win...
...I think that was a verry painfull... I failed...

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I remember one hand from year 2007. It was qualy tournament for wsop, with buy-in $650 and with 2 places guaranteed. On table are only tree player rest and I have AK pocket cards. I had smallest stack so we go all all-in. Other two player go with QQ and AJ all-in. On flop there was one Ass, but on turn there was Q and river change nothing, so I end on third place. Buy-in ticket worth $650 I didn't pay for it. I won this ticket in freeroll, sao at the end I won some more then $3600. I will newer forget this hand.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Of course for my first Royal Flush in 17 years ago.
Apart from that, I only remember the hands that I used to run into very unpleasant bad beats.
Frankly, most people remember the bigger losses because they are really painful.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This poker hand stood out to me this week.:eek:

Screenshot 10

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Mine is live when I caught the gutshot straight flush draw (spade wheel btw and hit 4s) to beat a full house when all-in and at risk.. 😙🎶🎵

That or the first time I cracked aces with AK (about a couple of years or so after I first had aces cracked by AK :D)
In my case, I was in the bubble of a 22-piece tournament, I have KK with a good stack of chips, I increase 3 blinds, fold them all until I reach the button that has a stack of chips similar to mine, this one sucks me up and I decide to go there in it pays me with JJ on the flop flies 4 J K and in the river I got poker by J
What is a 22-piece tournament please?

$22? 22 entrants? Something else? :)

~EDiT:- Also of course flopping the royal with AQd was pretty memorable too, much easier to remember than the other royals too! 😅

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I remember few hands, for both good and bad reasons.

Recently I was in a pot with a very aggressive player, flopped a royal flush, and mis-click folded to his opening bet. I won't forget that one anytime soon.

I remember flopping quad queens in a four way pot, and getting two of the three to put in all their chips. That was awesome. Nearly quadrupled up.

I remember a very long time ago, I flopped middle pair on a wet board and called a guy's bluff down when he bet pretty large trying to represent a straight when he had a busted flush draw. I've been involved in similar hands plenty of times since, but the reason I remember this one is that the guy went insane berating me for calling him down. I probably in hindsight wouldn't do it now, but at the time I had a "feeling" he was bluffing, and I went with it. The vehemence of the guy has always stuck with me.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no memories of bad times playing poker. I take them as part of learning and as situations in this beautiful sport.

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That or the first time I cracked aces with AK (about a couple of years or so after I first had aces cracked by AK :D)
Yup, I'm pretty sure I've had my aces cracked by AK WAY more than the other way around. I guess statistically it couldn't be that way for most people.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i won a live poker tournament with backdoor quads that was epic

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In a Heads-Up match with KQ and the guy with A6, worth a spot for a High Roller, the flop hits the K and the river an AS that beat me!(n):confused::cry:

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too many, I can remember the first live hand where I won someone's entire buyin, the last 2 major hands of my first live tourn, I remember giving bad beats to folks because they were instances where I wasn't disciplined enough to fold and just got lucky on them so even though I won I was was playing badly and made notes about it.

I only have one memory of online games because I was never a big online player but I remember that one hand because its where I learned not to mess with big stacks late in tourns when you don't need to and was when I was just starting to take an interest in them. Online games were more about who I was playing at the time rather then hands. Like I can remember playing certain Red Full Tilt Pros at the low limits of stud, razz, and stud8 or Player IDs I played against rather than specific hands unlike the live sessions.

Lots of stuff from wow, many years ago, many years ago, lol. Amazing how fast time goes by.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I had 2 times straight flush and everyone folded, those memories are so bitter :-(

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
When I got Royal Flash for the first time

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most recently I had a Street Flash!!! This is not exactly related to the game of poker but still it is the right combination at the right time !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230718_023006_PokerStars.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718_023006_PokerStars.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 8
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was at the final table, I had a pair of aces, three players moved all in, ................ and I lost connection.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Pair of 66 against couple of AA, nails a 6 and an A, we show 4 cards, it doesn't close projects and the 5th is a 6, it goes all in and wins with poker

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case, I was in the bubble of a 22-piece tournament, I have KK with a good stack of chips, I increase 3 blinds, fold them all until I reach the button that has a stack of chips similar to mine, this one sucks me up and I decide to go there in it pays me with JJ on the flop flies 4 J K and in the river I got poker by J
The only one I remember at all is the one I foresaw in a dream and it happened exactly that way 4 days later.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
89 off the final of the main event 108 dollar buy in where I called against an AA and it turned on the flop 5,7,6 and I was waiting for the villain's attitude because usually when you call a tribet after the flop in these hands the villain will not wanting to give up the hand with a strong hand and the call is usually profitable, in short, I ended up crashing this tournament where this hand that I called in position would have 30 head was still close to the ft , I ended up doubling up at the right time and reached the chip leader at the final table, then make the best decision that you think is profitable for your game.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mine was a hand I was not in. I was in the HJ with KJs. Utg raises Utg+1 3 bets and is followed by 2 calls, I muck, SB 4 bets and BB and the rest call. I am WTF is going one. FLOP? A Q T, of MY SUIT. I would have flopped a ROYAL I had no regrets, I made the correct play..

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My first royal straight flush in a big tourney.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands