Which poker hand do you remember the most?

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my case, I was in the bubble of a 22-piece tournament, I have KK with a good stack of chips, I increase 3 blinds, fold them all until I reach the button that has a stack of chips similar to mine, this one sucks me up and I decide to go there in it pays me with JJ on the flop flies 4 J K and in the river I got poker by J

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I wouldn't say a specific 1 hand per se, but I do remember way too many of my A10o hands. Lost way too many pots and busted out of way too many tournaments with this hand, that I'm frankly hesitant to play it, whenever I get it.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember one hand in particular: It was the very first hand of a tournament of the CC League a few seasons ago on Replay Poker.
I was happy to start the tournament, hoping to grab points for my team... and was dealt KK at the first hand.
I was in middle position and raised X5, and a player on my left shoved.
I really wondered if I should call or not, but I thought to myself it would be quite impossible to face AA at the first hand.
So I decided to call. I am sure you know what happened :rolleyes:

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The hand where I was looking at my flush, then realised I had a Royal Flush. Bummer was, I didn't have many chips or players in the hand. It sort of dampened the experience overall.....

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I won a hand with a straight flush 2-6 of diamonds. He had the Ace of diamonds. Super cooler!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the most memorable combination and very rare for me is a royal flash you will definitely not forget it because it is so rare and you can collect it and be so happy and I still remember this combination and I won a lot of chips with this combination it's hard to win a lot of chips but I was able to

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I remember two hands.
I'll start with the good one. I don't have it in picture because it was a long time ago.

At unibet poker he is playing a hyper turbo MTT that paid $600 to the 1st place I got.
The hand in question was this. I don't remember the BBs well but I will make an estimate.
Open UTG all-in with 8 BB with 77. MP with AA goes all-in with 12 BB. In SB another player goes allin with 10 BB.
I was in the BB with 22 with a stack of about 43 BB.
I thought for a while, if I lost my hand I would go from 2nd place to approximately 17th place and I would still have a good stack of 31 BB.
So I decided to pay. The flop came 7Q2 turn 2 and river A.
I will never forget that hand because at that moment it made me comfortably in 1st place, a place I kept until the end of the MTT.

Now the bad, I put the image so I do not comment.

greetings friend

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (20).png
    Captura de pantalla (20).png
    514.9 KB · Views: 3
VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember very well the quads of aces in cash game that I lost to street flush. It was expensive game for me.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember ordinary couples from AJ. Then I took first place and these pairs knocked my opponent out of the game.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will always remember this hand where I have KK, and flop KK, and I lost to a royal flush

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
88 in hand K 8 8 flop, donkey had KK in hand and gets K on river, i stopped playing for 5 years after that because it was a cash game as well xd

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing in a wsop Circuit event at Harrah's Cherokee a few years ago. It was a multi-flight, multi-day event with a prize pool of almost $1 million and more than 3,000 total entrants. It was the first time I'd made a Day 2 and I entered the second day in the top 30 with 168,700 chips with more than 400 players remaining. The top 324 made the money. I won the first hand of the day when I raised preflop and everybody folded, but after that it became a slog. After the money bubble burst, I found myself with AA in the BB. I still had around 160,000 chips, well above the chip average and one of the big stacks at the table. It folded to the Button, who raised it. I 3-bet him and he 4-bet jammed. I called. He turned over QQ.

The flop was K-J-X. The turn was a 10 and I told the dealer, don't do it to me. And of course she turned over an ace on the river to give him a straight. I went from potentially having more than 300,000 chips to having less than 30,000 in one card. A few hands later I shoved after flopping an open-ended straight draw and couldn't connect and was bounced. That still hurts.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting knocked out of the UKPT Birmingham, final table. Pocket aces on the button facing 3x raise from early postion. I re-rasied a pot sized bet, which worried me as I thought I'd scare off the villian. Nope they pushed all-in had me covered just. Of course I make the call, they had A5, hit the straight runner runner turn & river. I still cashed in 7th, but that one still hurts. 15 years ago.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The hand i most remember is one i lost playing in a cash game, playing in a 6 max table.. got AA in big blind button raise small blind calls i raise inicial raiser calls and the small blind folds. flop is A 8 8
he check i check. Turn is a blank he check i bet small he raises i call.river is another blank he bet small i raise and he goes all in i instant called he got 88 and he took my money he got poker 88 i had top full. I lost arround 5k and i left table i was really mad

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My first royal-flush. That story's on here somewhere. It was my second day/deposit on PS's and I entered a $4/180 plyr sng. The blinds were around 200/400 and I was in the 2nd cut-off. I was dealt an :ac4::10c4:. To make a long story short there were 5 of us all-in from the flop w/one player having all of us covered. The flop was a :kd4::kc4::qc4:, the turn was a miss, and the river was the :jc4:. I went from a pre-hand stack of around 8500 to over 55K. I stayed on top to the final table and finished in 3rd. It was the happiest day of my life. Ok, so it wasn't, but it was a pretty good time. $4 well spent and I made around $85 or so.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am grateful of this thread, made me reminisce 2 of my unforgettable hands in poker. (1) It was many years ago when I started playing poker & in that year played live in APT Macau. My JJ smashed by QQ & busted out of tourney in Day1. (2) The next year played in a high stakes live tourney in Manila. My JJ cracked AA with community cards AJxxJ (got quads on the river) & gave me a huge stack in Day1. I just managed to ITM the tourney in Day2 with just 2Xbuy-in prize. Lost 'em all in cash games tho. The next year I stopped playing poker due to work. Until my comeback this year to poker & am looking forward to playing some more live tournaments.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I remember one that I never did, royal straight flush, kkkkkk, my dream!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I remember a lot of hands that have turned me from almost Zero into Hero, one such hand happened in a Live Tournament with 150+ players and I had made a remark to one of the organisers that i would be happy just to make the Final table with that many players and she asked me "Why stop there? Why not win it" and I said "It would be nice, but the Final table was what I really wanted".
I made the FT and sitting in 7th place I was dealt pocket Jacks on the BB on the first hand on the FT, it got folded around to the BTN player who raised 2X and the SB folded I naturally called to see the flop of 8,9,10 rainbow, and I checked.
The button player who was in 6th place shoved all-in and I had to really think hard on my next move, If I called and he had a bigger pair I could be out, or if he had made his straight with J/Q I would be in trouble, so after tanking for a few seconds I just thought to hell with it, I had done what I wanted and achieved the FT so I called, after all I had an over pair and an open ended straight draw, So what could be worse?
He turned A/10 suited Hearts and I had him beat with my Jacks, I forget the Turn and River cards but they were immaterial and I moved into 2nd place on the FT where I finished up finally taking home the Bridesmaid Prize!

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lose with TT flop TTK. Villain all in with KK and river K. My worst loss.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
on the final table of 1 $ torney I hai royal flush and my opponent had quads of KKKK ...we both check until the river and then it started reraise after reraise :) and we both eventually got all-in ...we were both surprise about the hand , but I was very happy that I was on the winning hand :)

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
My most unlucky situation and the ones I remember the most are 90% of my AA on hand, because I usually loose them no matter what :(

M

Maximum

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 15+ tournaments per day and can't remember specific hands :D

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands