amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Discipline, persistence and resilience, poker forced me to develop these things. I am very grateful, because it makes me an increasingly better person.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker teaches you throughout your life to improve many things, such as discipline, perseverance, emotional control, etc.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
He showed how quickly you can lose money and teaches you patience.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It provided me with a recreational activity that I can do on my own. online poker has given me the opportunity to do this whenever I want to play.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks to playing poker, I bought some things for the apartment, and thanks to poker, I became more calm in stressful situations.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best thing one can owe to poker, beyond any monetary gain, is the development of invaluable life skills and personal growth attributes. Poker teaches strategic thinking, emotional control, risk assessment, and decision-making under pressure. These skills are transferable to many areas of life, including personal finance, career development, and interpersonal relationships. Additionally, poker can foster resilience, teaching players how to handle loss and uncertainty with grace and to view setbacks as opportunities for learning and growth. The discipline and mindset cultivated through poker can empower individuals to navigate life's challenges more effectively, making these intangible rewards some of the most significant benefits one can owe to the game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I realized that poker teaches me the patience that I don't have here you can lose money quickly, you win tournaments then you go to play in big tournaments and lose a huge amount of money so just play with the money you're willing to lose I always talk to myself about it now and play only medium limits

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I owe poker, good mood, long and fun evenings and nights. I owe poker just a great pastime and extra income. :cool:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What's the good thing you owe to poker? Travel, lots of money, anything you were happy about.
Of course, poker made my life better. Poker helped me to find new friends on our forum and the opportunity to earn money (however not much, but anyway it's very nice for me). I haven't traveled yet, but I hope to go to a big poker tournament someday. :cool:

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
training my brain and learning more discipline and follow-through

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Best Gift, that I owe Poker, it's, that I can to play at Poker in any time! That's it! For Me is more, that enough!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker has taught me that sh#t happens and you have to deal with it

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
He became calmer for sure... somewhere more disciplined))poker is about constant learning)

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Just playing it, since its actually fun for me

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Self-control and psychological stability are the most important qualities of a successful player.Poker teaches you to always keep a cool head, not to get worked up by failures, and not to try to beat someone who made you angry.But poker teaches players how to get back up after falling.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have any specific reason. Poker makes me excited to play, I have fun with my friends and that is very important to me.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
enjoyment and sense of achievement when you apply skills learned and see results