Which poker game do you like more than hold'em or omaha?

E

ekt0rac

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like the pot limit aspect of plo and the madness that follows that game in cash games
and i also like playing no limit tournaments

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem

I prefer holdem in Omaha u have to have a big pocket and bluffing is minimal cause of all the combinations

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only unlimited. And although limited is considered safer for newbies, which I am, I almost did not play it.

Limit poker is not for newbs. limit poker is a different poker with a different style of play to be mastered. It's not as swingy as no-limit, but it's not the same exact skill set either. Anyone that says it's for newbs doesn't understand the game.

As for other types of poker, I'm a fan of 7 card stud. That's what I used to play when I was a kid before Texas Holdem was even on the map. And if it's good enough for William Riker, it's good enough for me.

What I don't enjoy is the different terminology though and the different way antes are played. I'm sure it's appropriate for the game differences on some level, but it think it can get confusing for someone trying to learn a new poker to understand the difference in antes and what a bring-in is. :confused:

AS for limit/no-limit. I'm not sure I've seen a no limit game of stud, or if I have I don't remember see it. Unless it's Texas Hold'em then I generally see no limit as a degen form of of the game. You ever see a no-limit game of Omaha? it's pretty insane.

G

grbarer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like a lot omaha hi/lo and all kind of the other games like razz, badugi, stud hi/lo, 2-7 triple draw , of course 8game and HORSE , newer games like courchevel hi/lo, 5 cards omaha hi/lo.
But i play most holdem because of its popularity and plenty of tournaments:rock:

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem, no limit. Still like both and with limit as well. There s beauty to every game and its much different

A

antonio4c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me gusta Holden y tambien me gusta de 2-7 es muy divertido

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
My go to game is always holdem
I love to play Omaha but it is too expensive as it means a lot of gambling and luck with very little skill in play :rock::p

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 cards draw i like too.....It is very skill game.......

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The coolest game is a 2-7 troop-exchange lowball

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem and Omaha hi/lo

Recently I have been trying Omaha and it comes along very fine.

D

Dmytrych

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recently, I don't like Omaha anymore, especially online, and sometimes I play Chinese poker

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the pot limit Omaha hi/lo the best.
No limit is just too limited in the number of moves you can do. Someone goes all in a bunch, you are a coin flip.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The two are like the sun and shine its a hard choice between Texas Holdem no limit and Hi-Low Omaha but the winner goes to Holdem!!!!

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Badugi

Badugi is to make a four-card low hand of all different suits. The lowest set of cards with no two cards of the same rank or suit, ace ranking low. The best possible hand is therefore A-2-3-4 with one card of each suit.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO!

I play NLHE. But recently, I tried a couple of PLO and won the freerolls ACR. But Holdem certainly remains a favorite game:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hold"em

Good morning everyone.
I prefer to play hold'em, I played a few times omaha but it is not my style at the moment who knows in the future.
I play a lot of sit´'gos and cash game zoom and some Mtts.
I watch some videos of players who are very profitable and who say that it is important that you dedicate yourself to a unique style, if you like cash then just play and study that style.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No-limit hold'em is much more popular than other types of poker, and it's my the most favorite poker game. I like all poker games. Omaha is not one of my favorite, but I like to play it too.

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No-limit or limit Hold'em all the life.
Omaha do not like so much , it lies a lot.

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easily badugi- fun to play in any context and easy to master. ;)

H

hukka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
holdem

Good morning everyone.
I prefer to play hold'em

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea. I like badugi too, but not better than no limit hold em.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer no limit holdem. I have played little Omaha and don't know much about that variant.

Top 10 Games