Poker, Fun or Occupation?

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It may be fun and play.
Because already there are many teachers of poker... Accordingly have a job.
WELL, entertainment is the game.

You can say so. Poker - entertainment job...

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does it matter??? If I play for fun or if I play as a job I am still playing poker! What more could I ask for? I feel confident I could support myself if I were to choose poker as a job. I am thinking about trying to get to that point but if I don't make it I will still play for fun til the day I launch off this rock!!!:D:D

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think poker work, because it is only with such an approach to this game, you can play and earn a plus. We must take seriously every hand, constantly analyze your game and only after thousands of hours of hard work, you can play and earn a plus.

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would bet that poker is more fun when it is not someones job

Poker is fun and even better if it is my job. That is when you are doing something you love and earn money. :)

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well i havent succceed to live from poker till now so i play for fun.

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't play if there was no money involved, nor if I wouldn't think poker was fun to play. With no money involved I wouldn't waste so much time with a game, but if I didn't think it was fun I wouldn't start playing poker in the beginning. I think you need to have fun playing poker or else you should stop, why waste time on something when you don't like it? Its hard to play good when you do something you don't like, that's why I one of the most important aspects when playing poker is to enjoy it

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker always will be fun!!!!!!!!!

trolly67

trolly67

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to play for money/part-time job but then went busty bust bust years back. Now I just play for fun here or there to keep the shakes at bay.

D

Dedulia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I like it and the money if it turns out to make good

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you play plus poker it may be work but if minus it is hobby

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I play for both, fun and money. I want to practice so I play better and better. It would be nice to win a bigger amount one day because than I could have money

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a job or is it a game?

at the beginning of poker it was my pleasure! because of the excitement, the adrenaline, and interest in it! I was happy to win a victory over the enemy! I love poker! But now for me it is a favorite job! I sit a few hours of training! Parses the flight! And I have not figured out how poker became my job! And I love it! And how do you feel about poker? that you have poker?

M

Mazak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the beginning of poker it was my pleasure! because of the excitement, the adrenaline, and interest in it! I was happy to win a victory over the enemy! I love poker! But now for me it is a favorite job! I sit a few hours of training! Parses the flight! And I have not figured out how poker became my job! And I love it! And how do you feel about poker? that you have poker?

Poker is mainly game but there are many players on the world for which it's a job. At the beginning of my adventure with poker i was having fun mainly but as you're saying now i'm looking for a profit in it! :D

N

nenkov407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to improve my game and once I am good enough I want to make it my one and only job so I can have time for my family. :)

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is the two things ie if we take it as a job at some time we are going to lose that is why it is called gambling ie if I can get discipline to play and win money but should not consider a job because a long or You lose

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a pro 👍 I earn 1p an hour since Nov - upset I'm not bored looking at my 4yr old anymore ! It's a game that pays

C

Chadbrantley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish it was a job for me but for now it's just for fun hopefully in the future can play full-time

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friend, I think that if you have fun with something that you like to do, you should not consider it a job, because if you like your job, you will never see it as work, if not something that amuses you and likes to do.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to think that poker can earn. Now I see that the money at poker is more difficult. Now this hobby for me

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For most poker players - it is certainly fun. Personally for me - it is also fun. For those who want to earn good money and spend a lot of time, stable profits from the game - it's more work.

K

Kkingpoker30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play poker for fun but i play only in freeroll