Poker is Fun!

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a gambling game and you can't play it relaxed, otherwise you won't win.:)

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I don't need always to win. My good play, respectable opponents, very interesting and good or bad playing hand, unbelievable rivers... That all is enough to have good tournament, good time and some FUN. Doesn't matter if I win or not.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's both fun and a war) I can't imagine my day without poker

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. Poker for me is just a hobby.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a part of the game that sometimes takes a back seat when we're "too focused", but it is important not to forget that. 😅

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, poker causes a lot of emotions, mainly because it involves money.
Yes, poker is fun.
Sometimes it causes frustration, especially when bad results happen in a row.
When I get good results in a row, I feel very good and when I have bad results in a row, the emotional side is a little affected, even though I know that poker, what counts is the long term.
I thought the very top players weren't affected by the results, but I saw Daniel making questionable decisions because of tilt.
Poker is a mixture of feelings.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It turns out that playing poker is not only profitable and interesting, but also fun. Let's remember an old anecdote: On the eve of the wedding, a girl comes to her fiancé and sadly says to him: - Honey, yesterday my father went to play poker and lost all his fortune! Now we can't get married. We don't have money for the wedding!

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i find poker so much fun, but its only fun ehrn you dont have nothing to lose, example freerolls. If you are worried about losing you should not play.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many players make poker their means of survival so when things don't go well for players the fun becomes a nightmare, so for me poker can be both fun and nightmare at the same time

"No one is always a winner, and anyone who says they are is either a liar or has never played poker" - Amarillo Slim

S

silkestud4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And getting some freerolls wouldnt hurt either 😘

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use poker to get out of the routine of work, to have fun at the tables and also to learn more about the strategies that can be drawn in each hand, it is an excellent game, more than that, a sport.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How difficult it is to define poker since each person is a different world. I wish everyone understood that poker is just fun in order to achieve good results. But sometimes for different reasons people react badly or well.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning is fun. Not having an idea what you are doing is fun too. So... Thanks for having fun!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Many times players forget that they have to have fun and they only think about winning, and when you have a lot of financial claims you will surely be disappointed because I don't think those players win almost every time, so let's have fun!

Klindtmariana

Klindtmariana

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
I don't always need to win. My good game, respectable opponents, very interesting and good or bad hand of play, incredible rivers... All of that is enough to have a good tournament, good weather and some FUN. It doesn't matter if I win or not.
If I will concentrate, wait for your cards and you will achieve the task

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the game was made to have fun, what turn it massive and heavy is the money.

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you play microstakes as i do its just fun war game))not a big deal if loosing it)