Poker is Fun!

A

alan99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a fun way to relax for people who have limits in playing we can't be influenced by emotions at tables where everyone is with the same purpose to win the final prize so let's remember to be limited so that we don't forget the concept of fun Good luck to all players!!!!

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is definitely a good way to relax and have fun, I love playing poker in my spare time.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's right, if your thing is just to have fun and with that, who knows, make some money, you need to take poker lightly.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There are fun Apps on poker sites where you can throw a cake or a tomato, it helps to remove the negativity and laugh.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, but you can't just have fun with any game that involves money, you have to take it seriously.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Fun? More like this is war

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker can be a good hobby to have and a good option if you want to relax and maybe make some extra money - I mean I have friends that spend on different games looooooots of money and time without having the opportunity to make money from the time spent too(for example one of my friends spent over $10k on RAID and recently another one spent around the same amount on Diablo immortal or something like that - I'm not that much into mobile games and this kind of 'pay to win' apps is the reason too...).

In the end it's up to each individual how they want to spend their money and time and I don't really like to judge them- I just want to point out that poker can be treated like a game too: you can spend some time and money to learn the game, improve by studying and playing, try to master it and beat your opponents...

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For some it's fun, but for others it's a source of income.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker for fun. Poker is math. And mathematics says that few people can win big money. Therefore, we need to relax and play for fun. Then you will be able to win a little

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is a fun way to relax for people who have limits in playing we can't be influenced by emotions at tables where everyone is with the same purpose to win the final prize so let's remember to be limited so that we don't forget the concept of fun Good luck to all players!!!!

View attachment 307732
Let's not be false and say that we enter a poker tournament for fun.
I believe that the vast majority enter a poker tournament because they want to win money and a small minority will say they just want to have fun, but is it?
Who would I be fooling, when I say that I spent hours in front of the computer, and when there was one left to burst the bubble, I left, and I wasn't mad because I had a lot of fun.
And another thing if you want to relax go do yoga, because in poker you won't be able to relax.
Just my opinion.:)(y)

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a great source of anti-stress, but it's always good to set limits, both in terms of time and money.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s important for me not to be tilted for a long time. I wasn’t even long tilted when I lost a flipp that would win a Sunday million ticket with

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most people see it like fun, but theres a bunch who play poker as a living so Im pretty sure they don't seek just the fun. And we, the fun players almost everytime end up filling their wallets. By no means I say it the bad way, they do know what they're doing so yeah they deserve the cash

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. It's so funny that you want to break something)))

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker is definitely fun... I think when poker stops being fun, you should think of taking a break from it

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play a little in the evening, and if I win something, very good.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is a way to escape the routine and have some fun and have many exciting moments. Always with a wise way of playing without going off lines, and without actions that make you sorry.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is very fun, until i lose the control of my emotions :D wish to gain such mastery one day that i wont

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if you are a recreative player poker should be only about fun. If it's not fun anymore, maybe it's time to take a break. I know that for professionals poker is not always fun because you are always under pressure to win.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker sure is fun! Even if you win or lose. I just pick myself up and try again. :)

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it's entertaining, I think it's fun when I'm winning. but when I connect absolutely nothing I find it no fun at all.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's fun and a game, and don't like losing my games at all:D

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play poker tournaments for fun and enjoyment. In October 2018, after a twenty year hiatus, I decided to participate in a competitive activity again. I'd previously shot sporting clays competitively for about ten years, but it was getting cold and I didn't want to be outside in the freezing weather. I'd always enjoyed playing poker so I decided to give the low entry fee weekend morning tournaments at Foxwoods a try. It turns out to have been a good decision because I love it. :)

Just like with my shooting I have worked on my skills and have improved greatly since my early tourneys. I'm by no means an expert level player, but I'm much better than when I started. Winning is obviously the goal in any competitive sport and is definitely fun, but it is also very enjoyable getting to know the people who you are competing against. There is of course satisfaction in winning awards for your accomplishments, and in poker tournaments the award you win is cash. I enjoy that but the reason I play is to compete so cash or prizes it is really all the same to me. The feeling is the same. :)

S

silkestud4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

View attachment 307732
No doubt.
It can also be the complete opposite, depending on what mindset you have ☺️

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not just about having an interesting time for me. I have pocket money since playing poker, and this is a big motivation to play.