Poker and exercise?

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exercize

I try to do some streching every hour or so, easy to do in tournaments with the breaks, in cash games got to controll it more to take breaks.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
exercise

Exercise and play poker what could be better and there and there + music.)):p

Agreed, but when table is not too intense then I still do some exercise but barely blink from the screen

I think it is a awesome and a smart idea. I also do a little myself, could always do more though:0) good luck to you and keep grinding

Same to you bud KG

I already tried to do this but it did not work well with me. I can not focus on either, one hinders the other.
And for each one to be practiced in the best way it is necessary to dedicate a unique time individually for better results.
Now, if you are joking, then yes it is possible to perform the two together.

lol not joking I have tried it and it keeps me focused and entertained while playing for a long time, not some intense sweating exercise but just some light pushups, sit ups or just movements that stretch the body. However when you are deep in the tournament I just stay really focused and I sometimes prefer not to even listen to music.

That's not a bad idea, Especially if you just run 1 table.

Try it I recommend it. Yeah 1 table most of the times maybe with 2 sometimes but mostly tournaments.

Yes, I also do physical exercises or exercises during the breaks in the game when I play long tournaments for a very long time, I don’t know how it works to concentrate in the game, but the body needs to be charged so as to linger and periodically so that the joints on the arms or legs get a warm-up , in some cases, players who have exercise machines at home do warm-ups, or can go to the gym after the game and knead the body, and you can get a warm-up and do exercises at home!

Thats great a machine could help you improve the range of exercises you can do at home

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, I don't even do pushups and lift heavy things but I also work during poker sessions. Sometimes I draw things, but frequently have to operate machines and I use voice control, cause wireless mouse isn't helpful when you're replacing machine gears or other machine parts and both of your hands are busy. It's quite easy, just turn on keyboard shortcuts in poker software like F = fold, C=Call and so on. and assign voice commands for each keyboard key. "PRESS.. B.. 2.." means bet 50% of pot in my case. Works well for 1 table. Can't use it in 12 table sessions or with 2-6 different poker clients.

Sounds good you have to be very careful with pronunciation though lol

I play on the treadmill at they gym, I find it makes me stay on longer since I can only drive back home on a break. Also good distraction if you hate working out! I just wish the card sizes were a bit larger on some mobile programs. Some programs can't handle it if you go from one wifi to another and just say "game is ended' good god! have to log off and back on again and lose a hand in the meantime.

Try Google Chrome Desktop, you have to have your home computer turned on but you can connect and control it from almost any mobile device.