black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How did you break yourself playing every day for several years.
I play poker when I have free time and a good mood. Unfortunately, I rarely have free time, so I don't play often. I would like to play every day, but unfortunately it is not possible for now. So I have another problem, I just don't have enough free time to play as much as I want.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I take a break every now and then, so that in those moments I go on mountain hikes in the summer and explore the snowy areas in the winter to recharge my body with more positive energy.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
You should try to calculate how much you can play while still enjoying it, and stop before you start hating it, it depends on each guy.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Yes. I need to take a break after playing for 7 hours this sunday. Couple days without seeing a poker hand and I'm back in action

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I try not to play every day, and have days off to rest my mind.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It is necessary to take a break and stay away from playing.
However, it is possible to play daily, but for a short period of time not exceeding an hour.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Freedom is the ability to make choices, if you want to play, you play, if you don't want to play, you don't play. If you don't ruin your life and the decisions you make aren't bad, then playing every day won't cause you any problems either.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How did you break yourself playing every day for several years.
Playing poker every day - I don't see any problem with that. Or maybe I'm used to it. More likely I'm just used to playing poker every day. I had an internet shutdown last Friday for more than 24 hours, for example. And I missed poker. A lot! So I don't need a break. I will go for my dream: to win as much money as possible in poker to become financially independent. :mad:

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Is someone forcing you to play? You are free to choose to play or not to play.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play poker for the enjoyment of the game. If you feel you have to start playing every day then there is a problem. I have no problem taking a day or 2 off or even more when I want to.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes you have to take a break from poker, that's my opinion

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker almost every night and I like to spend my free time like this, but if there are important things, then first of all I do them.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My approach to playing frequency is based on a conscious balance between my passion for poker and the demands of my daily life. Although playing every day is something I greatly enjoy, I understand that my participation cannot be constant due to the responsibilities and commitments I have outside of the game.

At the stages where I can play daily for extended periods, I find great pleasure and satisfaction in constant immersion in the world of poker. However, I also recognize the importance of not reaching a saturation point. There are times when taking a day off becomes a necessity to preserve mental freshness, strategic acuity, and to appreciate the freedom this game provides.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Every Day?! Is this Freedom?! I will reply very shortly and very simply: Yes(!), as not paradoxical, personally for Me is Real Freedom! No comments!..

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took a break for a couple of months last year and that made me come back refreshed. Like golf most of the time you lose so that can be difficult to handle mentally.