Which poker do you like best online or live?

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Ao vivo

Eu prefiro ao vivo, por que você pode ter uma leitura mais confiável do adversário, já no online você age mais por dedução.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI

Playing live I consider it more difficult, because of the emotions that must be controlled, however playing online is more comfortable because you are at home with your comforts

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play live poker only with friends, but I play online all the time, live poker somehow relaxes more, but I like to play online more, I can play on several tables at once.

S

Stevoodoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Online or live

I prefer online as there is a massive range of different options available and you can play multiple tables at once.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker en vivo

hello. I only play online. and I like it but I really like watching live poker especially after big tournaments. I prefer to play poker online. And to see live tournaments I like

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played live poker with my friends several times. I mostly play online. While I'm more comfortable playing online, here I can express my emotions and not be pinched.

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing live poker, it's a different adrenaline rush, but with this pandemic we just have to play online. Hopefully soon we will all play in the cloth again.
Naturally the live is better, it's natural. Not like some online version which is controlled by algorithms, completely unnatural. However, I have learnt to play online too by now, predicting how computer works. It's doable :cool:, but still not naturally unpredictable.

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like online but I think it is a forced thing because there isn't much live poker near me.

A

Ansley25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing online... you can multi table to make more money faster....

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
absolutely live--to feel poker, hear chips, talk serious--no chat,lol

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to participate in live poker, online poker is very important for me, but in the current situation in the world, even online poker has come to naught. I played at poker stars but it was closed and there is no alternative.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online, both for me are random! But live, there's the "people" factor and I don't deal with that very well!

AzazeL0707

AzazeL0707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Live cuz the cards generated Online is not at all random...

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's clear that I like online poker more. but in our city there are few reliable places where you can play, and which are very high stakes from my point of view. however, online poker is a viable option for beginners

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
So far I've only played live poker once and won the tournament :), otherwise I only play online ... so I seem to prefer online poker :), but I hope I get to play more live poker:)

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my experience says that live poker is just more fun

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like online poker more than live, just because I have very little experience in live poker, but I would love to be able to play more live tournaments. The problem is that in the city where I currently live there is no such possibility, but I am saving for one day to move to a city that does allow this beautiful sport/game to be played.

H

Hedz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm the same I don't really have experience in live poker so it would have to be online, I'd like to get some more live experience though just to get uses to it and see which I prefer

P

Putohaze

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I prefer online because of the ability to play multiple tables at the same time.

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Live

I prefer live poker, because you feel the villain better and you can, from reading with the time of the device too and I believe that in online poker you are more likely to get bad than in live poker.

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if i did not have the oppotunity to play too much live poker i belive the live poker is much more interesting to play than online poker.

alison

alison

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
both are fun but I prefer the online one

NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxaPx9C9zadil7jrCigbq6UXceNIVKTWUIqypm2ytJdTiNyNeXclF6GttOVfeDEc7qzjR23r3OMFqZKng1kw0mXGLrfibHTScOZWgGv9TdC6ROFeMTgwYiIxvJzMRWQbeGZUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Organize a Home Poker Game