Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eric2222

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker books are good, but you have to follow a totally different strategy when it comes to playing online poker. I'm sure everyone has heard about cheating methods like collusion, but there are actual ways to cheat.

For all of you who want to know if cheating is possible at online poker rooms, the answer is yes--but probably not the way you though. This post will give a quick overview of what to expect from different cheat at poker programs.

Bots- They will calculate the odds for you, and play a strategical game. Some bots will even play without you having to be there. Over the long run you will make money. A good investment.

Hacks- Really not an option. There was only one or a few cases of actual hacking that occurred. Unless you're a computer expert and have an inside man, this option is out of the question. Read more about this topic

Collusion- Very real and very prominent in the online poker word. Other countries setup servers that only play poker and collude together. There's really no way to detect this. Online Poker rooms have tried to prevent this, but colluders are constantly adapting.

See hole cards- :mad:A complete scam.:mad: There is no way to see your opponents hole cards, otherwise, you would be making millions. I wish there was a way to do this honestly. It's just one of those things that's too good to be true. All of the sites that claim to sell you programs which read your opponents hole cards are scams. Read more about this topic http:deal:

Please post feedback on my cheat at poker discussion. Do you have a story? Have you purchased any of these programs? We would love to hear!

Last edited by a moderator:
dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In before the ban? LOL

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In b4 ban/deletion/lock.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(Quote)See hole cards- :mad:A complete scam.:mad: There is no way to see your opponents hole cards, otherwise, you would be making millions. I wish there was a way to do this honestly.

Lol at seeing other peoples hole cards honestly!

Snow :cool:

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok i like to think i'm a good an honest guy,BUT if i could see could the key word here i prop would look.Take a live game if me an some one are going heads up an he shows me his cards by accident i'm going to look.Now i'm not tring to see or going out of my way but if he don't protect is hand an basicly shows me the cards i'm going to look an use it.I mean this is total rubish idea but if a glitch came up an i good see others hole cards damn right i would use it wrong yeah prob.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you kidding me!

Your first post is about cheating?

Where is that ban hammer!!!!!!

:ciao:

Status