Poker and CC

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at different poker rooms and when I found this forum I really liked it and I joined the club and I started to participate in different freerolls from CardsChat and it’s very good for me to sometimes raise a freeroll bankroll when my card plays well and wins, and very well for me to participate in freerolls with a small number of participants!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was recommended by a friend and it has been the best of many forums for learning. I don't play as much as in the past, but still come here to post. Members here are really good at providing information for a solid poker base to build on.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now i can,t win anything at all in poker. In last 7 CardsChat games i lost all my chips in 1st 5 minutes, most of the times loosing with best hands.
Also have some bad thoughts, just because really tired to loosing again and again on PokersStars.
CardsChat is a great community. I,m sure, you can find lots of support here.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before joining the club, my bankroll began to decline, when I joined the Freeroll club, it helped me not to lose a bankroll.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC Much more fun to play. Much serious about this. Many familiar people with whom you communicate.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good post man. Really like CC. Loved poker for a couple decades. used to play online a bit...mid 2005 thru 4/2011.... played a good bit live here and there. Played A LOT live in cash games from 2014-2016... Like for a living.
Been drifting to other things. And found CC online bored late last year. Got FRC decemberish. Rolling January. Laid up / laid back. with time.
Know I can play but don't trust online much, especially deposits... So try FRC. ??
Oh man. Ha,it's fun. Great launch pad! With a little BRM and patience, could do 0-1000 in month or two probs. Not just with FR wins,but wins from buy-ins paid with FR wins.
That's pretty dam cool. And I'm in the US and cant play a ton of events....yet.
I gotta move to a free country :)
In the meantime- thanks CC!

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learn and play. I am new here, I think I will find useful here. Freeroll games stimulate the game and accumulate experience.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Quitting poker after those changes on P.S (this is the poker room I am playing..) it would be possible but CC gives me a great field with their freerolls .Even the days I couldn't play I checked the forum for an interesting article, or post .

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
after finding CC, i play some poker every day

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A moment to quit poker was last night when I lost all my balance ... now I'm optimistic because of CC , I'm going to play because of their games available. Thank you!

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So it was with me. But now I'm playing poker only in free time and trying to pay more attention to family and other good things in life.