Poker and CC

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker for years, and there were times when I wanted to quit poker completely. But I found this CardChat forum and joined the Freeroll club. Because of this, I did not quit poker and do not regret. Which of you and how did CardChat influence?

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hadn't stumbled on CC, many, many moons ago, would have quit poker for sure.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually oddly enough stumbled across this forum. Was getting back into the online poker and started looking for best poker sites and after I clicked the link it took me to one of the threads here and it's been gravy ever since. Everytime I get annoyed at how some online beats happen I can sit back and realize I'm not the only one getting punched in the teefers with terrible rivers

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also thought of throwing poker, since there is no money for a deposit, and there are no normal freerolls, but CC saved my expectations.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yesterday I won a cardschat tournament so my bankroll has increased from 0$ to 18$)) I think that this website is very positive impact on me

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have access just to 25+ freerolls and play only them. I don't think I would play poker if CC doesn't exist.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have made some good friends over the years on CC and although I do not play anywhere as much poker as I used to due to being permanently broke :D CC keeps me in touch with what is going on in the poker world, although I still cannot play on PS as they froze my account. Thanks PS. :eek::eek:

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me too Syltan. If CC did not exists, for sure, I would be watching soccer, NBA and currling, or something like that.
CC give us tremendous satisfaction weekly playing tournaments with a lot of great oportunities to we boost our bankroll, just keeping alives our dreams of making a final table at a big tournament.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for years, and there were times when I wanted to quit poker completely. But I found this CardChat forum and joined the Freeroll club. Because of this, I did not quit poker and do not regret. Which of you and how did CardChat influence?

The impact of this site on my poker game - has significantly improved my game in this game, I found many like-minded people, friends, tips and also freerolls)):bandit:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for many years, and I never had the desire to quit poker forever !!! I had the desire to pause (and I did it) in order to understand what I was doing wrong, but I never had such a desire to leave poker forever !!! CardChat is a very good and fun community. There are a lot of fun and interesting people here, and the desire to play poker becomes even more !!! I especially like to play in the league where there is very much competition and communication !!! Unfortunately, my English is very bad, so I have to use a goole translator, but this is another reason why I am here, namely, to learn my English)))) now, thanks to CardChat, I began to actively learn English and really hope that I can communicate in the near future without translator goole !!!

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It influenced me to improve in poker and mainly to risk in new modalities

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since Cards Chat I have learned to be more patient, less stressful and I think I have become a better poker player all round. So thanks to the people on Cards chat:0)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Without any doubt Cardschat is the best poker site ... in my personal case thanks to this site I have been able to improve my game, I have known good people, and have the possibility to play several freerolls in different poker sites every day. phenomenal ... thanks to the requirements and filters that exist to be part of this community is that we have few players in the freerolls, and those of us who are trying to play good poker and not Bingo ...!
Thanks Cardschat ...!

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It influenced me to improve in poker and mainly to risk in new modalities

I love it here now... My Game is going Great... I'm back from near death and about to have my Application reviewed for the CardsChat Freeroll Club...

CardsChat is Awesome where else can you chat about poker meet new friends and take part in some great tournaments.?

VivicvrMga could you and any one here please check out the WoW in Poker Page and contribute if you have time, I think its awesome but it seems I'm the only one contributing lol Link Here

I can see a few Freeroll Club Members could do with topping up their Quality Post Count and the Wow in Poker could do with some Quality Contributions xxx Thanx Yall!!

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have areas that need improvement in my game, and CC has definitely helped. Because I read a lot of the threads and an occasional article, I've been able to improve my flaws. Thanks CardsChat!!

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC freerolls (and others) are what motivates me to build a bankroll I can actually work with. I love playing poker, but I'm totally broke. I deposited $10 one time and have never made another, so poker is easily paying for itself.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surely I would have played less poker if not for this forum. I think the best freeroll like on this site I have not met.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

• hi!!!long watched the activities of the site, for me the main stability!I noticed and fell in love!a lot of communication attracts more and more new players, so I decided to feel the atmosphere of these places), frankly very happy to be part of something new and happy to admit that I like you)!now I'm with you forever!!!

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I was close to that stage of stopping the game. But I just like to be annoyed.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips

I think that searching for information and education in several websites helped me to continue practicing and improving my game, if there were moments when I thought about leaving poker forever, I think the support of these forums gave me the tools to overcome that bad moment . :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Me too Syltan. If CC did not exists, for sure, I would be watching soccer, NBA and currling, or something like that.
CC give us tremendous satisfaction weekly playing tournaments with a lot of great oportunities to we boost our bankroll, just keeping alives our dreams of making a final table at a big tournament.

Not sure about you but cc dont stop me from watching sports etc even when let's say cc tournament clashes with champions league game ;)

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
So this is exactly what has happened to me lately. I was going to quit poker and not play online. But at the moment because of the forum, I continue to play. I do not know what influenced my decision, or freerolls, or chat on the forum, or all together.
In general, I am glad that I joined the forum, and I do not praise anyone, I just like it.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips

CC changed a lot of things for me, but I wouldn'y say it made me avoid to quit poker.

-Many, many days, I wanted to play good poker without investing any money. CC did just that for me with the Freeroll Club.

-Since LTPQ (a live poker league I was part of some years ago) died, I wanted to be a part of another poker league with good caliber. CC league is exactly what I was looking for.

-I was searching for an ACTIVE poker forum for over a year. CC is one good active poker forum.

So thanks CC for all that!

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure about you but cc dont stop me from watching sports etc even when let's say cc tournament clashes with champions league game ;)

You are right. I need to buy a TV to put at my room office [place where is located my PC that I use to play poker].
Sometimes I need to choose between watch Grêmio FBPA at Libertadores Cup and brasil Cup or play ACR, BOL and SB games.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I diid actually quit poker, and Cardschat for a while. When I came back I found that reading about all of the folks having the same issues as I did was helpful and kept me in the game. Plus the freerolls and League games allowed me to keep playing despite everything else that was going wrong in my game.