Poker Calculators

avangard555

avangard555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! My name is Vadim. I am new to kardschat. I have been in online poker for a long time, but I have not written on the forums, only reading. And then I saw the opportunity, being active on the forum, to get access to private freerolls, which for me will be a good support, and somewhere a start for a bankroll. Plus, there may be players who will also be interested in discussing game and not only moments. I devoted little time to learning, but better late than never. I would be glad if someone is ready to share their experience, post distributions for discussion, just give advice in various game situations. At the moment, I am interested in the application of calculators in various conditions of online poker. After all, statistics are not always available and what to start from when entering data into such programs. Join us

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not use a poker calculator, so I do not know anything about it. But more experienced members of our community will answer your question soon.

A

Aguna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An interesting thing, I still can't make friends with this calculator, everything is so complicated.

Poker Odds Calculator