Poker AS Business

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Read this book, you will get all the answers: https://www.amazon.com/Treat-Your-Poker-Like-Business/dp/1580423116

The best advice from this book is that you should play with the conservative bankroll. Mostly because of that, it will reduce the fear of losing money and there is not that much variance - more tilt-free poker.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Runningup! I think, that to do less mistakes, first of all, need stable, consistent, or if to say shortly, the permanent playing practice in Poker! And anyway You, of course, will to do mistakes, as and All, that after to correct them, if, of course, want, and if You will many and constantly to work over own Poker Skill! I think, this is philosophy not only of Poker, but and Life too... Because no one learns
(in most cases) on the mistakes others, as shows the life practice... Everyone learns only on own mistakes, and that is no always!
Thus we people are created! Therefore, I can only wish You Good Luck!:captain:

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a professional player but I think you can learn day by day and improve your game. There are different types of poker, you will have to look in which one you feel more comfortable playing. And the most important the correct handling of the bankroll, is the most important of all and for many of us the most difficult to achieve.
GL !!

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s yes, if it’s in the right hands, so I think so! At poker you can make a lot of money and lose it, so it's excitement! Either everything or nothing!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey there!

Who's going to play Poker professionel? What should I look for not to make big mistakes?

Hello.
If you are just starting to play poker, try building your bankroll by playing freerolls. And never spend your own money on the game.