Poker bracelet or just $ ?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have a poker bracelet for a pro-poker player is important in your opinion? or is just "ego" and status?

And, what you think is best, have a poker bracelet of any type and never win more than $300K for your life time , or win over $300K our + an not have a bracelet?

:cool:
If the prize was in the tournament of 300,000 and the bracelet, then it is very good to get money and status, or if I already had a bracelet, I would choose a cash prize, because money is needed for everything to pay bills and buy something for the house and for other needs But with a bracelet or a name Cup you won’t be able to calculate all the needs that are needed for the family!

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
better money, but if you can sell the bracelet at a higher price ....

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
id say the cash is what it is about
only those really immersed in poker culture want that bracelet

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi BullXT! First of all, I think any bracelet important for pro-poker player, because this is means, that he won a Big Event,
and means confirmed your qualification, and earned the big money, of course, and any poker room may sign up
with this pro-poker player a sponsor contract or extend, and this means only one: a good money again!
Conclusion: the any bracelet anyway more important, because for bracelet exactly going the good money!
And else: money come and go away, but bracelet(s) remain!:cool:

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to go with the over $300k. I would need more than that to make a living professionally across the rest of my lifetime.

Also, I think for a pro, having multiple bracelets is very important. A single bracelet means you had a lucky tournament. Multiple bracelets mean you can reproduce it and it's more skill based.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never got into poker to be famous. I play for the money.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...or just $, I dont care about bracelets

W

wwwasilewski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
However, I prefer to win money like fame

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll take the money any day over a bracelet. I could care less about bracelets. I'm all about wanting to be free and self sufficient so that's why money is the singular focus for me.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't need a poker bracelet, money is much more important to me and the more of it the better for me.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is not important to me that the expulsion money is as important as possible: D

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i only care the money, if i get brazalete, i´ll sell it