POKER BOT INVASION...

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are other tools that would be very essential too. Getting the right table to pop up once and only once, using the colour blue, red, yellow and green, rather than hearts, spades, diamonds and clubs, and probably some other things.
There is a Swedish player who frequently play 50 DoN at the same time on pokerstars. When people wondered how he did it, he posted a video on youtube playing 72 DoN.
In fact there are lots of similar videos out there.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone here had a box come up on PokerStars asking you to type in a set of characters?

I got one the other day and can't remember getting one before.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone here had a box come up on PokerStars asking you to type in a set of characters?

I got one the other day and can't remember getting one before.

It could very well be because you have visited certain web pages in the last few days/weeks. I did mention something about that earlier in this thread. It was one of the many reasons why I didn't want to post any links directly into the forums.

From what I gather, poker sites have a certain amount of access to your hard drive when you download their client software. They can become aware of certain places you visit and if any are among their flag type lists, you might get checked out in some way.

I'm not saying this is what has happened to you, but it is certainly one possibility. If it is the case, I suppose it isn't a bad thing really as it means they are on the ball. Saying that, it's not ideal that they have so much access to your private life. I believe it is all buried in the terms somewhere though.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It could very well be because you have visited certain web pages in the last few days/weeks. I did mention something about that earlier in this thread. It was one of the many reasons why I didn't want to post any links directly into the forums.

From what I gather, poker sites have a certain amount of access to your hard drive when you download their client software. They can become aware of certain places you visit and if any are among their flag type lists, you might get checked out in some way.

I'm not saying this is what has happened to you, but it is certainly one possibility. If it is the case, I suppose it isn't a bad thing really as it means they are on the ball. Saying that, it's not ideal that they have so much access to your private life. I believe it is all buried in the terms somewhere though.

It could be.

I really haven't seen that happen before. The worst thing was I don't know how long the box was there for. As I don't often chat whilst playing, I don't really look at the chat box.. which was where the message appeared.

It may have been there for a while before I noticed it!!

19RK64

19RK64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I found a few things, they were interesting, I thought you would like to see, Im goint to post a couple of pictures and ect ....

Im not quite sure If I should post what other findings I found, about BOTS maby being used in the 100/200 level , so I will send you pm link to look at , you may have allready seen this BUT I WILL PM YOU LINK..

although FullTilt is Bot Heaven, check this out hahahaha, just something I found.

http://destroythebots.com/
    • URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED
UltimateBet and Absolute poker bots are out of control!!!
These sites are owned by the same parent company Absolute Entertainment and allow the bots to play freely.

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

• UltimateBet BOTS
St Justice (New) kayakallday
isaac168 (New) Thors_Hammer
banana234
ImSpecial
bmw750i
Have2Chase
maomao88
GomerPileRMC
dryblue246
wildebeest45
juicyapple
dogwithfleas
FuzhouBaby
ccty
mightylu
MMCC

If you feel that the bots should not be able to play or have been cheated by them e-mail security@Ultimatebet.com or call 1-877-887-6537
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

• Absolute Bots
ESPANYOLO
ABSOLUSER
TANGATA
FLOPRITY
ZXCVB1357
GOLDFLOWER

If you feel that the bots should not be able to play or have been cheated by them e-mail security@AbsolutePoker.com or call 1-877-887-6537

======================================================================================================
making some money no doubt

warroom1.jpg

warroom2.jpg

Here a bit of info I found that they believe they have found Bots at $200. NL...I'll send this Picture but will also send you link to read threw PM.

Here are the stats of four $200NL players on Full Tilt
These aren't just NL bots, but WINNING DEEPSTACK NL bots. The threat that everyone assumed was a few years away is already here.

Is their any truth to this Im not sure , Im reading now just thought I'd send to you for your studys, and am PMing you after I post this.

Last edited:
Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info, I will read through it.

A

aceup21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look

A recent column in an Australian newspaper once again brought up a topic that has alternatively been dealt with scorn and worry, that of the poker bot. A poker bot is a software program that could potentially play poker better than humans, making playing online poker a "suckers game" if too many were in force. Poker bots would work in concert with human operators, who already use versions of poker bots - software that calculates odds based on the information at hand - to help them win. The experts behind the Polaris software, which nearly beat two pro poker players earlier this year, predict poker bots as good as pros out in about a year.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah those pictures were first posted by whats-his-name, the guy that founded winholdem ( prohibited software )
I think he was trying to show off at the time and it was a few years ago.