Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Well for me it's not a therapy, but a way to distract myself and earn money... and when I win it makes me feel happy, mmm wait a moment... maybe it's a therapy lol

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very good!
People have to find their meaning and why they play, if it's on the positive side, even better.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me too!
Shock therapy style... rage for several hours!

,,,but I'm not complaining, just commenting! kkkk

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
no, poker is a great time for me, spending time and making money it's such a cool feeling so you should just treat this game as an easy game and you'll get better and easier I think it prevents you always you just really want to make a lot of money that's what prevents you maybe it's not

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me poker is not therapy, but a hobby. I think like in sports and other activities, there are things you learn from and use them in life. I enjoy playing, even though there are some bad beats sometimes.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you see it on the side of going to a psychoanalyst, I'd rather play poker for therapy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

juniorlokal

juniorlokal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
For me too, but now after a long time I am learning to study again and I have chosen poker to be my teacher. Let's see what I have to learn. GL for the most part.