Poker has been therapy for me.

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I share with you colleague, I feel comfortable playing poker, here in the community they have supported me in practical and theoretical growth... I have also been able to control my impulses in the game and in daily life. Believe it or not, I don't know what the game has made you feel.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
There are both nice and bad sides to poker, and I'm talking about the luck factor here. Sometimes he needs therapy too.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has helped me a lot in many aspects, patience, discipline, perseverance and the most important has been that it helps me to act calmly in any circumstance of the game to completely control the frustration that can occur practically daily in the game.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
And for this therapy to be positive, you need to play only in a good mood and find positive things not only in wins, but also in losses too.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If personally for Me, Poker was, has, and I think will and therapy, and different challenges, my survival, my development, and etc!.. All and once!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes, poker has helped and helps me in many ways.

It has helped me revaluate my life and choices for the better, unquestionably.

CardsChat has also been at least as positive an influence as poker, if not more. :giggle:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel very relaxed when I play poker so it I can call it a therapy

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a therapy.. But it's a good mental exercise for downtime..

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Who else feels that?
For me, poker is an opportunity to distract myself from everyday affairs and, of course, everyday problems. For example, I have to wash the dishes and instead I sit down and play poker for 5-6 hours. Great :)

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is a great hobby for me since my husband passing. So kind of a therapy I guess...

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Who else feels that?
Well, I guess you could say that poker is your 'Ace' in the hole when it comes to therapy. Just remember to keep a 'poker face' during your sessions and you'll be 'flush' with success!

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It sure was therapy during the lockdown (and CCs forums too!). And whats better on a rainy weekend afternoon than a day of poker to relax??

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like how it combines thinking with betting and luck. It is such a rewarding combination and that is what makes it so popular, IMHO.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is entertainment. A good opportunity to have fun. Besides, poker brings me profit. On average, $100-120 per month. It's not much, but it's a good result for me.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play for fun ,it's a hobby but not a therapy .Still sometimes it works to relax so in that case ....