Poker at College

JDAWG5

JDAWG5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-$5.

We played a $5 dollar tourney with 7 people.

I flopped a flush-draw, and semi-bluffed it.

Turned a flush, bet it.

River came down, I shoved.

He hit a boat on the river, bye bye Jdawg.

Oh, well.

Anyways on the bright-side, 2 RA's came and found our game. They said that if we wanted to blow it up they would help us. They then said that we should play for money. I was pumped, I then grabbed the money out from under the table and showed them, and they laughed. This is so awesome.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Dawg, very cool about the RAs. How are your classes going? Are you making the time to get your school work done?! ;) :D

JDAWG5

JDAWG5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Dawg, very cool about the RAs. How are your classes going? Are you making the time to get your school work done?! ;) :D

Classes are going great. I've only been here a few weeks, but I have met so many awesome people. And yes, I have been getting my HW done. :)

P

pokeyourface

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, you would definitely get in trouble if you got caught. I live in a college town and I go to local bar league games. Alot of college kids there would get home games going. I played and won a few times. But i suggest you get to know these kids better, also go to local bar games, play a few months make friends, find out who are the regulars, and play home games with them. be very cautious of letting noobs into home games. i know ppl who have been busted, all becuz they let an undercover police noob into their game

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're under 21 going to bar games is ****ing retarded.

A

AggieNiebs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker in college is a must in my opinion