Poker age

B

baxre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that age is doesn't matter. I think in pokers important is mindset and logic

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
therefore ideally would be since 5 years hahaha already you are in training and thus legally in my country since the age of 18 is the age at which already are over age

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
minimum age

The minimum age should be 18 years , at that age the person already has the capacity to make their own choices

qkamara6ina

qkamara6ina

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Intelligence..intelligence...not age.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
the best age to start being poker professional will be when you get enough expertise and money to keep a decent bankroll. Depending on your education and inherit resources it could be at 18 or it will need to wait until you get a decent job and build a decent bankroll and that may take some time.
but to do best in poker you will need some luck early on. :deal:

billbaffles

billbaffles

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say poker is the same as anything else. The earlier age you start, the more of an expert you will become. Most professional sports athletes start as young as age 3. There are combines in China that practice sports for children 8 hours a day. Its the same thing with a strategy game like poker. A lot of today's professionals played poker growing up with their families at home for the fun of the game. I would say it works the same. That is not to say that someone who is 25 starting the game cannot become a professional. Same thing in other sports, there are players who have never played a game but based upon pure talent are able to excel to the highest level.

darkelf1

darkelf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no matter of age in poker what you need is only skills and experience...
To make good decision's in various situations .. ,

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Age doesn't really matter. You have to be 100% confident in your abilities and have the bankroll to back you up during the low swings...and YES, there WILL be low swings. It's a risk I am too chicken to take :) so that's why I play mostly for fun, but at the same time, I don't want to sit down knowing I'm going to lose money. I am always learning and trying my best to get better (hence why I come here).