Poker is a tiring game.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like poker too fast. And slow poker suits me.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that poker becomes exhausting when we go beyond the stipulated time limits, since our thinking system does not allow us to make good decisions .. it can lead us to spend and lose our money.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is exhausting because your mind is focused for a long time, and you need to find ways to relax your mind in the breaks, or fatigue will force you to take bad decisions

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the kind of tournaments and the number of tables you play.If you´re playing many deep tournaments at the same time ,of course,you´re gonna get tired.You should play turbo or even hyper turbo games like spin&go,a one table sit&go.You´ll feel better and more comfortable.Good luck!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Usually, I play for 3-4 hours a day but not more. If more, I get tired and start losing interest in the game.

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must confess, I don’t have a huge concentration span. Six seated Sit ‘n’ Go suits me perfectly.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, i think it,s impossible for people to spend more then 3-4 hours on one tournament. Some rooms just make a bad moves with placing for example 3000 starting stack with 10 minute levels and thousands of people are playing this. Sometimes you can play (if you want to win ofcourse) it for 7-8 hours and this is not ok at all. I prefer to play any hyper-turbo format tournament, because people have some other job as well.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very tiring, your mind has to be focused while you play, I think is essential to relax your mind in the few minutes of break.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends from the kind of the game. Generally it is tiring for the body and mind, but more serious is the psycological fatique!The solution is to try to play as better as possible, in order to be satisfied from ourselves! Of course the target is the victory, which offers a psycological discharge and rest!

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play long hours, you can get to get tired, it's best to play sparingly, so they do not affect mentamente.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know if anyone said it, but you can always play boost. Heads up moves along quickly too.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends on the mode you play.

Cash game even more if it's zoom, it's super fast and dynamic.

Spin and Go also.

MTTS may take several hours, but hyper turbo is fast.

It all depends on what you choose to play.

I agree with these if you don't have much time to play or if you are bored/tired of very long sessions. If you are good in fast formats you can try and play this kind of games . gl

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I think there are some factors that can slow the game down a bit. Some players start trying to slow down so they don't get eliminated before the bubble, but many start doing so by having plenty of time to maybe double the stack and not to worry about the bubble. On the contrary would play pressing the other stacks. How long the 7 hours is the life of the grinders of mtt, who does not like, can try to play other modes, cash and sit go, where the cash has no fixed time. to go out, and sit go takes much less time than a tournament overall.

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think its exhausting, u gotta have fun with it its still just a game

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You choose your discipline in poker. Turbo, super turbo or standard. You need to play the discipline that suits you best. In online tournaments are advised to play turbo tournaments. The game you like cannot limit you and disappoint you. What you like you will always like.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I can agree to you, sometimes it is annoying , when players are thinking so long at online poker. Okay i agree that in Live poker it is worth to think longer and watch how your opponent is sweating. But in online poker? Common.!

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm getting tired after playing more than 2-3 hours. But when I run good and make a good decisions, it's getting fun to play no matter how much time it'll take.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Exercising will help you stay focused and make the right decisions !!!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Poker! I find it a fascinating game, as there are prizes. And there is something to fight for. I play normally. I make decisions quickly. Everyone has their own time and let them spend it as they want. And 7 hours or more, I think, is a great time to play poker.

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try shifting gears, play different formats (e.g. normal speed / turbo / hyper). It will be more engaging and make you feel less tired!

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the victory of the distribution is as charging for the phone, and so yes, it is very tiring to play for a long time (for me it's from 7:00)

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find poker relaxing; I usually watch poker on youtube while I play and smoke like a steamboat.

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play MTTs, you can alternate with SNGs, when not feeling for long hours. On the other hand, when I get deep in MTTs, after many hours, the excitment is replacing the fatigue ��

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
if ... even if it is very enjoyable on my part, it generates time stress, but who takes away the dancing, good poker, which more beautiful than that !!!:cool:

Top 10 Games