Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, lately there has been little time for poker because everyone has started studying and then a lot of work has started and then you get tired and you also need to help your parents or family at home and have little time to play poker, but I still try to always find time to play poker, especially Saturday and Sunday these are the most important days for poker the rest of the days I also go to play but sometimes I play fast so I can go to bed

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Remember that poker should be a form of entertainment and relaxation, so try to make the most of the time you do have to play. Whether it's a few hands on a busy day or a longer session on the weekends, every moment spent at the tables can be an opportunity to improve your skills and enjoy the game.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
that´s fine it´s better for your mental healthy not to play all the time.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont know man XD
Iam playing a lot of poker this days,but i dont know,its not aways like that,in fact,poker is a secundary work for me but its all that iam doing XD

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Weekends are the most profitable days for me. Due to the increased prize funds, due to the large number of tournaments that I play only on weekends, my results are always better than on weekdays.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Playing only on weekends has both its pros and cons - I even said one comes from the other. Usually, on Sunday there are a lot of promotions, large tournaments with overlays - and this is good. But these promotions also lead to an influx of players who can easily ruin your day off with their behavior or trash talk at the gaming table. So good luck and have more fun!

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yes on weekends it is possible provided you play well

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's simple if poker is a secondary activity for you, then play poker in your spare time or weekend. But yes, when it comes to tournaments, you need to clearly allocate time on weekends if you are a family person. So that you can also spend time with your family to play. Or you can fully immerse yourself in the game and see your family next weekend)))

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Don't let poker consume you completely. Remember that you must keep in mind not only important information about your opponents at the table, but also know about memorable dates, birthdays, and anniversaries of your loved ones.Involve your loved ones in poker.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, some poker Apps have a mobile software, you can download it and try to play on your free moments, you can seek for regular tables or short tourneys

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today, poker is also a secondary activity for me. I do my main business all day and in the evening, if I have some free time, I can play poker. In the future, I would like to make poker my main occupation and main source of income, but for now I have many unresolved issues in my life. When I deal with all my problems and become a completely free person, then I will definitely try to become a professional poker player. The main thing is to have a desire and a goal.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally don’t need anything, I play poker when I have time for it and don’t play when I don’t.:)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
for those who love poker, it will always be the first place of any activity, of course you need to think about family and loved ones

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
you need to treat poker seriously, if you play too much it can be harmful, but everyone already knows their limits

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! As for Me, Poker is my first activity! And I very likes this! And Main, this continues!..

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to make money in poker, it should become the main type

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Firstly, I try to transform poker into something super expected of the week. Like you, I also play on Saturdays and Sundays. However, I don't place a "burden" on poker, like the duty to get money, for example. It's just fun!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
secoundary I wish , no sir ...for me it is just a great hobby , that is is :) ...but I wish to became more :))

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Its a good hobby always played for a long time . Its important to dont lose focus and get adicted to it and remember your priorities

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Weekends are the best time to play poker

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello mate.The best thing you can do is find the best possible schedule for your poker sessions on weekends since you can´t do it from Monday to Friday.I hope you can get it

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My routine is similar than yours.