christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi guys. Unfortunately I'm very busy during the week and I'm limited to games on Sunday and sometimes Saturday. That's why I'm hoping to play well today to make up for the days of poker downtime. O que vocês fazem para conciliar trabalho, família e poker?

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hey there! I'm not always able to enter tournaments either, good luck at the weekly freeroll table. I also sometimes go to work and miss such games, so poker is also a secondary activity for me.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi guys. Unfortunately I'm very busy during the week and I'm limited to games on Sunday and sometimes Saturday. That's why I'm hoping to play well today to make up for the days of poker downtime. O que vocês fazem para conciliar trabalho, família e poker?
You'll have to work hard to catch up, as our forum is filled with elite poker players! And that's not just an empty word. As far as priorities are concerned, of course poker should come first. Just kidding. Family and its values come first! :geek::cool:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember that when I was in college it was not easy to find time to play poker. My situation was like yours and I only had time to play on weekends or at night. I think you should always prioritize your family time and we really can't play poker during work time, so, when you have free time try to play as much games as you can.

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
for me, poker will most likely always be a secondary hobby, but still, I noticed a condition behind me that if I am interested in a certain topic, and no matter what place it ranks in importance for me, I will look for chances to learn absolutely everything about it and improve every day

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well poker is a hobby. If you want to play poker as a secondary activity you're gonna have to work a lot. But it's not impossible.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to play in weekend and to do a 'normal' job in weekdays

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
hello,I work during weekdays and when I get home at night I play poker as entertainment and to relax.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
O que vocês fazem para conciliar trabalho, família e poker?
I think that is important to dont go crazy with poker. When I started I had this feeling that I had to play every possible game, in order to increase my bankroll and dont lose any oportunity. Now I understand that is a secondary (maybe tertiary?) activity.
As is not my main income, I have to enjoy playing and not feel this pressure to make money fast. And then, if I can win some, great, if not, I have to be able to keep enjoying it.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is a pleasant pastime.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby i play when i have time if i dont have much time i dont play it is not an adiction i enjoy playing but the money i have i make it working not playing poker

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, many people, including me, play poker only in their free time. I get to play in the evenings and on weekends. So that nothing distracts me from the game, I usually do all the planned things for the day and then calmly sit down to play.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker is a priority pastime for me as I am addicted to it! I do my chores and family commitments around the poker schedule. Thank God I am retired and have the time!

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello friend, me too, it takes a lot of time to play poker so for now it's something secondary that I do. I hope soon to improve my game and thus be able to be a professional. Greetings

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is my hobby that allows me to disconnect from everything, and when it also brings a small income, it is doubly pleasant.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is just a hobby for me. I play when my work is done.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother

In my case and for various reasons, I'm trying to make poker my main daily activity.

I have no family other than my wife Patricia, and well I try to study the game for a while, then I play microlimits and I'm trying to grow slowly but surely.

Greetings brother to you and to all your family:giggle::giggle::giggle:

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a hobby so there's always time for other things.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
In the last few weeks I have less time to play so I can only be at the tables on weekends.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It can works,as the poker is secondary activity.If you don't work too much,you have enough spare time to play poker,And you have time to rest too. But if you have a lot of work it won't work.You have to rest too,and the poker tournaments are too long to fit in your time.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same problem, I can't play during the week anymore and I was used to playing every day. Get used to playing only on weekends.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can always play at work. Been there done that. Double salary is good until you get caught. You are welcome!