PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Poker can bring good money, but it comes from playing well. If you do not devote enough time to training and proper distribution of forces, you can quickly lose your profit and bankroll. Ignoring psychology

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It will be hard work to get there! It takes a lot of study, a lot of dedication to become a professional regular player! In my opinion, it would be a dream for me, but I'm not there yet!

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to take poker as a job, but for that you need a lot of money to play poker.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course you can turn this into your job! A lot of diligence, practice, time and a little luck - the main thing is to set the right goals and not set "the bar" too high from the start. Good luck!;)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. Last time I checked there were some seats left.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is always better to have a job where you are sure that after a month of work you have a secure salary, in poker you don't have this security, and the expenses are certain

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's possible if you're a good player. Limit NL25+

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it's possible, but you need to learn it from someone

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes of course it is possible.
I made a living playing poker for years. I played hyperhu and Spin on pokerstars.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's possible you must learn , study and dedicate a lot of time to do it

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, but you will have to play a lot, play several screens simultaneously, and remember that you have to have good bankroll management so as not to go bankrupt during periods of negative variance

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is it possible to play on Pokerstars to the point of turning it into a job?
If you study and take the sport very seriously, it can be a job, especially with the growth of Poker all over the world!(y)✌️

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
If you can make enough money to slay your bills every month! When you have poker as your main income, all your bills become your new boss. It’s possible and it’s the dream of many.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably yes, I think it is possible. If your financial situation allows you to not work and pay the bills, then I think you should give it a try :)

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Is it possible to play on Pokerstars to the point of turning it into a job?
Of course, poker can bring income, but the amount of this income will already depend on your skills, experience, patience and luck. In any case, you should understand that acquiring professional skills requires years of study and training.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker as a job is not an easy job. Not everyone can make money playing poker, and there are many reasons why most people won't be able to win. I can say to myself that in my case I have enough knowledge to play plus poker, but there are some things that really bother me. For example, nervous tension when you move several times in a row, or lack of discipline, as well as perseverance and patience are also important.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker will become your job if there is a constant income from the game.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, poker is not a job.
In employment, you carry out an activity that will be paid.
In poker you carry out an activity where only 5% of players will make money, which means that a lot of people will lose money.
Never get into poker with the aim of making money in the short term.
Do not quit your job to play poker, as it is not guaranteed to make a profit.
Now it is a fact that profitability only depends on you, if you study hard and practice a lot you have a great chance of earning a lot.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it is possible, it seems that most of the professionals started from the bottom. Or most of the people who dedicate themselves full time to poker. But I think you have to have a bankroll that is too high inside and outside the game to be able to think about dedicating yourself completely. You have to be able to support yourself for at least 1 year without needing other income and without touching the game bankroll.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Making money from online poker is not as easy as it seems. You constantly need to improve your skills, choose the most profitable games and the hottest time.No one is safe from a prolonged downswing. Your task is to be able to survive it and return to the game as a winner.