Poker a Hobby, Job or a Lifestyle?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is difficult for a permanent income if you want to earn poker that you need to give yourself completely to poker and all svabodnoe time to devote to it and at the same time to develop a pile game and work on mistakes.:cool:

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I play poker for a few years, I still play poker as a hobby now, I feel it will very stressful if I have to play daily and play for money seriously.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How were their beginnings in poker, since they started playing it what was their first impression how they saw it based on these 3 options hobie, hobby, work or as a lifestyle.

How long did they take to understand the game and how long did they start taking advantage of this passionate game?
Is any kind of sport hobby, work or lifestyle?
Most of boys or girls begin to practice sport in early age of life as an amateur. If they like this practice and have any success in it, they can try to become pro. If they are pro, they began to work. They can participate in pro tournaments and get money mostly as sport show participants and sometimes money prizes as winners. Number of winners prizes is limited, so its we may consider as bounty or lottery prize.
All of the above applies to poker also.
We begin to play as hobby and if it like to us, we can try to study more about poker, but that doesn't mean that you will become poker pro.
You will work as a poker pro only when you start receiving money as participants in the poker show, and the prizes will only be bounties.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker a hobby, a job or a lifestyle?

Poker is a lifestyle for me. After all, it is a reflection of the thoughts of a person and the world around us.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It started out as a hobby. This year with the problem of the pandemic and the little work that there is in my country, I am taking it more as a job, I obtain more earnings than with my work normally

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IN my case it was always a hobby that now I want it to become a job for which I am reading and studying a lot.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only for some enlightened ones who manage to combine skill and luck is a way of life. For the rest it is just a good hobby

C

Clean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How were their beginnings in poker, since they started playing it what was their first impression how they saw it based on these 3 options hobie, hobby, work or as a lifestyle.

How long did they take to understand the game and how long did they start taking advantage of this passionate game?
It’s a bad pass time

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a lifestyle for me. After all, it is a reflection of a person's thoughts and the world around us.

if for me it is a lifestyle a way of making a living.

but why do you say it is a reflection of the player's thoughts and the world around us?

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To my understanding it is a three in one. They all are.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if for me it is a lifestyle a way of making a living.

but why do you say it is a reflection of the player's thoughts and the world around us?

The way people communicate with each other.
How they respect or disrespect those who play with them at the same table. Insulting, humiliating for no reason. Thus, justifying their losses.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, poker is still a hobby, you can also call it a Job if you won some world tour of poker EPT and began to invest your skills and knowledge in the poker world. I would not call poker a lifestyle, since giving more time to poker leads to loneliness.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are playing for fun it is a hobby.
When you are earning money for living it is a job.
When you are traveling around the world for playing poker it is lifestyle and maybe also a job when you make more money then losing.

For me at the moment it is just a hobby.

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My beginnings were very young, only as a mere game I saw it, when I was older and with online platforms it began to be a hobby and today I try to make it a job.

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm at the beginning of my poker career, and poker is still a hobby for me. But in the future, I hope to improve my game at the minimum income level.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker for me is only a hobby and relaxation after physical work. I play mainly freerolls and micro-stakes. Even without making deposits, I have a little money to play.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For many it is just a hooby, for others it is leisure, and for few a profession ...

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker can be many things, your hobby your passion or you are so good at it that you could make a living from it. A dream for every poker lover

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It sure can be many things. It is more of a hobby for me. Would be a dream to cash daily. I can see possibly making it a living then. I know it wouldn't be easy.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is a hobby, although I would love to be able to make a living from this game and make it my lifestyle.:)

CKALLDAY

CKALLDAY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this point in time, poker is certainly one of my main hobbies. It’s not my profession, and I try to mainly have fun at the tables. There will always be those thoughts about MTTS glory, however, and I’ve had some people close to me in life make a good living from poker so who knows what the future may hold!

elefece

elefece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a hobbie and an addiction, hahaha