Poker is a Game You Play Against Yourself

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker and poker bluff there will not be compared to sports, where only the ability to play will help you to win

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a strategy game, a game of knowledge and of course a little luck. For this reason, the same players play on the finals of the big tournaments.

P

PeedroZack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
against the decisions you take about your opponents

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I think this is correct, when you play poker you reflect a lot of behaviors of your daily life, in my case the impatience, that's why I love this game, it involves a lot of things not just numbers and cards.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is a part of the game for sure

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me too I agree its all up in you to play your A game and be a winner your the one making the decisions.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The comparison does not fit...
In bowling, success depends on the bowling ball, the oil on the track, the player’s skills and other physical information of the person...
In golf, success depends on grass on the field, golf clubs, vision and other factors... it even depends on the weather...
How do these games compare to poker? only morally stable condition of a person? some kind of nonsense...
then you can compare it with everything alive in the world that is suitable for playing poker...
:star:

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I respectfully disagree. I feel poker is all about playing the opponent. Reading and understanding his range of hands and how to play against it. Good luck!

Top 10 Games