mmanea

mmanea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is the dream of many living poker is not easy at all but it is possible and there are many online sites where you can get material to develop your game skills skills and strategies
Correct, I used to attent Intellipoker back in the days of me being a freshman in poker, I have to say, that now after 10 years I still have the knowledge fixed, and I can win very easily if I am focused, I just lose focus because I still see it as a game, it is a lot more, it’s math, hustle, manipulation, shark attitude and street smart:))

mmanea

mmanea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Has anyone started a journey towards playing poker as a form of stable income? Besides the guides found here in CC, does anyone use other websites in order to sharpen their skill when playing poker?
Thanks everybody for the answers, I did not expect so many people to be interested in this, I am starting to love the experience of the community. I wish to meet some of you in a match

Last edited:
mmanea

mmanea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Correct, I used to attent Intellipoker back in the days of me being a freshman in poker, I have to say, that now after 10 years I still have the knowledge fixed, and I can win very easily if I am focused, I just lose focus because I still see it as a game, it is a lot more, it’s math, hustle, manipulation, shark attitude and street smart:))
I have forgot to mention fun, it is so fun!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Has anyone started a journey towards playing poker as a form of stable income? Besides the guides found here in CC, does anyone use other websites in order to sharpen their skill when playing poker?
I am sure there are players he who have started the journey. It not one I would suggest to most players. While it is possible the likeness of success is not probably to live on. It takes great skill to be successful at that level. Could it be a source of added income.? This I see as more possible.

Another problem is poker is a complicated game that is always evolving. To be really successful you need to work on your game constantly and work hard to improve. Many players don't put in the time or work to become that strong and that's ok for most players as it's just a game of fun.

Now lets say you go to be a player who lives off the game. It could take years to get that far where you can cover your living expenses and poker expenses. What is even probably harder is to become this independent and live off of poker it will become you job. Most players don't realize how much it will become work to get to that level.

Do i use other sites or programs to sharpen my game. Yes, i do. Do plan to make an income off of the game, it would be nice but not what I look to achieve. Do I have a goal? you better believe it and I am willing to put in the work to get there.