Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, sometimes poker is a good way for relaxing after work, but sometimes poker is a crushing my nervous....

Maybe i have to work on it, and poker will bring only good emotion :cool::D

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.First of all, Ihope your wife is feeling better now, mate.Well, when playing poker I tend to forget some of the things that stress me,at least, during the sessions.This game really helps ,especially when you are looking for some relax.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the session is positive, then YES!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I was extremely stressed and nervous about my wife's accident, but when I play poker it gives me a very good relaxation and that's why I consider poker a therapy.
Poker is undoubtedly therapeutic and, in a sense, cathartic for me.

It has helped me change my life and mindset for the better in many ways (well beyond my modest financial gains thus far) and continues to do so.

Whilst poker is very exciting and exhilarating, on another level it is very calming, reassuring and grounding.

Poker has profound lessons to teach about life and decision making, pretty convinced of it! :giggle:

Having access to a poker community (such as CardsChat as a perfect example ❤️) is equivalent of having a key to unlock and fast track those lesson if you ask me...

:whistle:🎵🎶

~EDiT:- My apologies jfofla, the poker element of my brain is rather dominant and not always easy to disengage. 😅

Without knowing the nature or date of your wife's accident I hope she is recuperating well and send you both love! ❤️

:kh4::qh4:

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is still a game and that is why it is a way to de-stress and have fun and forget many worries and things that stress us, it is a good therapy of course.

Olha

Olha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Oh yeah! Poker is my psychotherapist. I don't have any other way to relax right now: there is a war in the country, my daughter studies at home (online, because our schools do not work due to shelling) and it is very difficult, there is no work and, accordingly, there is no money either. Therefore, poker is a very big good therapy for me. Here you can quarrel on the laptop screen and get positive emotions if you win. And another huge plus - new acquaintances and communication.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is a way to relax sometimes. But first poker is a way to train my mind and earn.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes. In a many senses yes. Man relax and have a good time. I don't play for big money so I can really enjoy the game. The main thing is that I play sensibly, I see some very good hands, no matter by whom or with whom. Just have a good evening.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately, I often get more stress during the game.😤🤯

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It is for me because when i play i forgot all the problems i have

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
No, I would think that poker has such an effect on a very small number of players.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As long as your responsible with it, it can be.
It give me something to look forward to at times and when doing well while away some time.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considered as a hobby, it is definitely a great enrichment in my life, especially since I really enjoy it. But I remember many situations where poker brought me more stress than I had before.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a roulette of emotions and that's why I love poker, it helps me clear my mind and I take a break when I'm saturated or I come from a lousy session but it always helps me clear my mind and have a good time, I always enjoy it

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
possibly yes since it is a form of fun, although sometimes it generates stress

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think, he "forces" you to make decisions constantly, in addition to being a great hobby, it teaches concepts for everyday.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you play trivial things, then poker brings you pleasure both as a balm on the wound, and only when you raise your stakes poker turns into stress, sleepless nights and frustration if you do not know how to play bankroll

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me, also a way of studying.

thebigjhow

thebigjhow

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it is for me. I always play after work

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It might be until the tenth bad beat of the day.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After a day's work, in the evening, after playing poker, I calm down, so my conclusion is that it is a form of therapy

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was extremely stressed and nervous about my wife's accident, but when I play poker it gives me a very good relaxation and that's why I consider poker a therapy.
for sure, many moments of stress, fatigue and sadness, I can improve, be happier when I'm playing poker, of course winning. I'm very happy.

L

LemonadeJooe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
Hope your wife gets better.
For me, poker is about hope.
I was lost before I started getting into the game,
had no direction, no meaning in life.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Yes some child. Same child sues any other hobby.