Is poker a big part of your life ?

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps, since I play maybe a little, but every day, poker occupies an important place in my life, not the first, but important.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd say poker is a small part of my life, like the sports I'm a fan of. I play once a month on a Friday and every Sunday. On the other hand I am spending £2000 to go to Vegas for a week in October. LOL

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to let it take over my life completely, it's an important part but I don't want to go crazy about a game/sport.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont consider poker a big part of my life, for me, its entertainment that enjoy.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that sometimes people are so fascinated by poker that they consider it a part of their lives
Yes, of course, poker has become an essential part of my life. At least for the duration of the war in Ukraine, as my main area of activity cannot function during the war. So now poker is my main income, as well as freelancing. :unsure::confused:

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not so big as in the past but always there.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I play for 1-2 hours every evening, so it can be said that it is part of my life.
In the meantime, you can do other activities, even watch a movie, so it's good for relaxation, and there's a chance that you can win some money.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I guess I would have to define a big part. LOL

Poker is just for fun for me. I do have a love of the game, but it does not control my life. Poker has helped me teach my kids math skills. I allows me to keep my competitive juices going and I am a student of the game as I love theory and leaving to improve. So, is it a big part of my life? I would say yes but it is far from the most important part.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is Poker a big part of my Life?!. Hm, I don't know exactly, how to reply on this question... At the present time I'm playing in Poker everyday,
but a different quantity of time! Further Time Shows!..

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is a part of my life, it teaches me many things in my personal life, and I think it will always teach me many more things.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that sometimes people are so fascinated by poker that they consider it a part of their lives
Haha! In my case, poker was the essence for many changes.
Poker is not only part of my life but it has been a transformative tool. And I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about: discipline, hard work, resilience, mental work.
Poker has saved me many times, and it continues to be my choice of fulfillment and purpose every morning when I wake up.
The different paths we follow only concern the love and commitment we expend, and what activity we are directing towards.
If you have a dream, and it makes you the happiest person in the world, don't give up!!!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not saying fascination, but it's my profession, so yes, it's part of my life.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
No, just something that I'm good at and I love to play... :)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is part of my life, it has helped me in many moments economically and it has also helped me a lot in many aspects of life such as tolerance, patience, discipline, order, etc. I have had very good moments alongside poker

farmoline

farmoline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
Yeah, poker is absolutely addictive if you're a gambler.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, this is an integral part of my life, it takes a lot of time to play. But it's better than it was when I first started playing. At that time, it took a lot of time to study. Now 99 percent of the time I spend on poker is practicing, playing in different disciplines and at different limits...

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While it is not the most important thing to me, there would definitely be a hole if poker went away tomorrow.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker almost everyday, so, I think I can say poker is a big part of my life.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
used to take a lot of time)))) now I hardly play unfortunately =\

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
at the begining I was giving poker almost 10-12 hours a day but because I didnt had very good results I resume it at just a hobby , at only a few hours per weekend :) , thing that I recommand to players how dont have result for a couple of years - they should reduce their poker time very much :)

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
once. In my life it took a lot of time, but today it is very little, I just don't have enough time and energy, if I sit down at the poker table, I'm tired and the results are bad (

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I play every day and try to win I devote a lot of time to it in my life, as I play more than 6 hours a day

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a pleasant part of my life, but not a big one and certainly not an irreplaceable one. A hobby that you enjoy devoting your free time and that is interesting to learn.